Yieldify Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Yieldify Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Yieldify

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England) in August 2013.

Interview

I had applied online and had an initial phone interview. The interview itself was pretty standard and what you would expect for a sales position. I was told at the end of the interview that it was between me and another candidate. I followed up the next day and then again the following week. I had no response, very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Yieldify

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England) in December 2013.

Interview

Relatively quick and painless. The focus was on me demonstrating my knowledge and experience of online marketing, showing that I had the drive and ambition that a young start up needs and finally, making sure that I would be the right cultural fit.

In the space of one hour I met with 5 members of the company, from different teams, including the CEO.

This was in 2013, and the process has become much more formalised. However, the aim is the same, find people who have something valuable to contribute to the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Affiliate Marketing?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.