Yieldify Content Marketer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Yieldify

1 Interview Review

Content Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and after an initial informal phone call with the in-house recruiter I was asked to complete a blog to showcase my writing style. This blog was reviewed within a day and I was quickly invited to an interview the next week.

I was greeted by the in-house recruiter and had a brief chat, checking if my goals and personality fitted with the company culture. I then had a 20 minute conversation with my potential manager who asked me a few competency based questions. Next I had another chat with a different member of the marketing team who asked questions more specifically focused on the task I had produced.

Finally I had a look round the office - the interview lasted around an hour. Overall the interview was friendly and informal, but also thorough.

Interview Questions

• Examples of working to deadlines/with others/working independently.   Answer Question
  • What are the most important aspects to consider when creating a piece of content?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.