Yieldify Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Yieldify

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England) in April 2017.

Interview

The Interview process was split. Some testing, chatting with around 4-5 people, skype call. It was all quite nice, open and free. Testing for the role could have been better.

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England) in September 2016.

Interview

The team at Yieldify is awesome. I applied online and had an initial Skype afterwards. Things went well and I progressed to having another interview with team members online (I wasn't living in London) and taking a skills test. I was invited to an on-site interview where I got the chance to talk to multiple people and get a feel of what they needed and how their culture looked. The interview went smoothly and everybody was kind and enthusiastic.The team's communication with me was beyond immaculate, I was constantly kept up to date with the status of my application and all my questions were fully answered, during the interview and after. They really know how to make you feel welcomed :)

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were tasked with multiple things to do and other team members came and gave you other tasks in the meantime? How would you prioritize?   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yieldify.

Interview

I applied online through their official website. I have been contacted after a few weeks. Then, I got a phone interview very quickly. The persons I have been in touch with were really nice. They make you feel comfortable. They take the time to send you a feedback.
    It was a good experience.

Business Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England).

Interview

CV/Recruiter interview for 30 - 45 minutes
    Onsite interview for 1.5 hours with hiring manager + coworker
    Onsite 'bar raiser' interview with senior manager and senior stakeholder (in-depth cultural assessment)
    2 x reference checks

Interview Questions

• Q. Talk me through your biggest professional mistake?
      Q. Define your value set.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Content Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and after an initial informal phone call with the in-house recruiter I was asked to complete a blog to showcase my writing style. This blog was reviewed within a day and I was quickly invited to an interview the next week.

I was greeted by the in-house recruiter and had a brief chat, checking if my goals and personality fitted with the company culture. I then had a 20 minute conversation with my potential manager who asked me a few competency based questions. Next I had another chat with a different member of the marketing team who asked questions more specifically focused on the task I had produced.

Finally I had a look round the office - the interview lasted around an hour. Overall the interview was friendly and informal, but also thorough.

Interview Questions

• Examples of working to deadlines/with others/working independently.   Answer Question
    • What are the most important aspects to consider when creating a piece of content?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England) in February 2015.

Interview

I was first contacted by Yieldify's internal recruiter who had found me on LinkedIn. We briefly discussed the role and salary. He asked me about my current salary which at that time was 35k and asked if I'd consider working for less. My answer to that was no and so he said he would like to invite me to their office and have an initial interview.

I first met with two senior account managers who mainly asked me about my experience and skills. Right after that I met with two junior account managers who didn't really seem to know what they were supposed to ask me.

Right after this interview I was invited to the second stage the following week. I was given a task to prepare as the second stage consisted of a small presentation. You get a company profile and are supposed to apply the Yieldify software solution in order improve the overall business performance. I was asked to present my results in a little presentation as if I were in a client meeting.

During the second interview I was sitting in front of three other Yieldify employees who didn't really show any reaction to my presentation. After I was done, they asked me questions like "What do you think about your presentation?", "Do you think this presentation would convince a client?"

Even though I didn't really think they were impressed with me, I received an offer just two days later. However, even though I had discussed my salary expectations with their recruiter before coming in for the first interview, I was only offered 28k. I told them that I had made it clear that I wouldn't work for less than 35k right in the beginning and that I wouldn't have agreed to interview for this kind of salary. I was told that 28k was already "stretched" and the maximum they would pay. In addition to that they told me that there are no benefits (no health insurance, no pension, no nothing), only 21 days of holiday per year and work hour are 9:00 - 18:30.

They weren't willing to negotiate at all and so I had to decline the offer as it was much less than was agreed on in the beginning and seemed like a bit of a scam.

Interview Questions

• How would you prioritize the different components of the Yieldify software?   Answer Question

Front End Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Porto, Oporto (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Yieldify (Porto, Oporto (Portugal)) in February 2015.

Interview

First some outsourcing company called to schedule a meeting with the guy in charge in Portugal. First meeting the guy never showed.. than new reschedule took 3 weeks. After that I got a Skype call and we spoke a little about my background and about some quiz that the guy asked me to do.. some bouncing ball in javascript... question were quite normal and I think that wasn't tough. I got an offer but I declined because after the interview the guy took three or four weeks to answer.. that time I didn't accept because they even didn't had a place to work (we would start to work from home) and all seemed quite unprofessional and I start to think that it wasn't right what I wanted...

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Yieldify in January 2015.

Interview

A recruitment agency contacted me regarding this job opportunity at Yieldify. They connected me to a person inside the company in charge of the interview process. Some meetings were scheduled via Skype and the people representing Yieldify postponed, missed or were late to every single interaction. This was about 7/8 times. After i concluded the technical challenge successfully, i was offered a contract deal, which i accepted and sent my personal information. Was only going to communicate officially to my current employer once i signed the contract, but trustingly started to make arrangements for the career move, including telling some people on the job, and organising my yearly calendar accordingly. Yieldify asked me for 8 days in order to clear some procedures and send the contract to sign, and never contacted me after that. Recruitment agency was the only way to get a follow up, and told me 33 days after the fact that the process was not going to go through. The whole thing was very unprofessional and badly handled. The person representing Yieldify did not contact me personally to communicate these developments and blocked me on Skype for some reason. I do not recommend this company to work for.

Interview Questions

• A technical challenge was asked to be developed, using web technologies.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England) in December 2013.

Interview

Relatively quick and painless. The focus was on me demonstrating my knowledge and experience of online marketing, showing that I had the drive and ambition that a young start up needs and finally, making sure that I would be the right cultural fit.

In the space of one hour I met with 5 members of the company, from different teams, including the CEO.

This was in 2013, and the process has become much more formalised. However, the aim is the same, find people who have something valuable to contribute to the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Affiliate Marketing?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England) in August 2013.

Interview

I had applied online and had an initial phone interview. The interview itself was pretty standard and what you would expect for a sales position. I was told at the end of the interview that it was between me and another candidate. I followed up the next day and then again the following week. I had no response, very unprofessional.