Yodel Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Yodel

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Yodel (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in May 2021

Interview

Very Easy, just personal questions around your experience of driving, current situation, mobile phone service as well as current location, how many day you would be willing to work along with and including what days you would also like to work and if you would be interested in either full or part time. One stage interview then completion of background checks

Interview Questions
  • what my current situation was including location.
    Answer Question

Yodel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodel

Interview

I was interviewed on a one-to-one basis. Very simple and straightforward interview which flowed smoothly. Very customer orientated questions and customer focused on customer satisfaction and meeting their clients’ needs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yodel (Liverpool, England, England) in Jul 2020

Interview

Pleasant and made me feel at ease. Explained and answered all of my questions and all of my doubts, as I had heared bad reviews previously. All in all a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Yodel

Anonymous Employee in Stockton-on-Tees, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yodel (Stockton-on-Tees, England, England)

Interview

Quick and easy, relaxed, simple. Friendly interviewer went through a booklet of the job in a nut shell. Very easy to understand. Didnt last very long at all, I was in and out and they answered most of my questions before I asked them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gateshead, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yodel (Gateshead, England, England) in Oct 2018

Interview

Applied on their website very basic questions. Some lady who had terrible problems walking and could hardly manage the stairs. I felt so sorry for her. It was more of an informal chat. Was kept waiting for 20-30 mins in a room which must have doubled up as a canteen. I say canteen it was a room full of lockers and a couple of vending machines. Place was untidy. No reception. Had to ask some guy in an office where I was to go. Women doing interview didn't even know what time my interview was. Whole process was disorganised and unprofessional. One guy turned up in tracksuit and just looked like he had dragged himself out of bed. Was not a real informal interview more of a chat. Didn't hear a thing so clicked on account to say 'decline' or something to that affect. Got an email to say I had not been successful about 2 weeks later. Unprofessional, badly organised and not worth the hassle.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Yodel?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derby, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Yodel (Derby, England, England) in Jun 2018

Interview

After applying online was invited down for an interview in Hatfield. Interview went well and was invited for a second interview. Overall very professional with excellent communication from the recruitment team throughout the process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Yodel (Liverpool, England, England)

Interview

The process took around 1 week. Good structured interview with relevant questions. Good feedback and even though I was offered the role, they also suggested how I could have improved on my answers, which I really liked

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you have had to adapt to change in the workplace

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Yodel (London, England, England) in Jan 2018

Interview

You need to be quite technical in your answers, and give examples etc... You will need to be patient as well as the process can take up to 8 weeks before they get an offer out.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayes, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Yodel (Hayes, England, England)

Interview

I applied for neighbourhood courier job via Yodel careers website. I was contacted by the HR & interview was arranged in the next few days. I attended the interview and the whole delivery process was explained. I contacted the HR again regarding the courier job & another interview was arranged but this time I was told to bring all the confidential documents. I attended the interview & I was made to wait for one and half hour and than I was told that the concerned person is not available as he was is in Liverpool. The person than took photocopies of my confidential documents & I was told that I will be contacted in few days to get the training on the handheld device I will be using. I kept waiting and no reply. I contacted the HR again and I was told I will start the job soon. More than two weeks past and I got an email telling me the job is not available any more & that the concerned person lost my confidential documents.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Yodel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodel

Interview

They were friendly and very informative. They didn't really ask any questions about me or why I wanted the role. They just explained what needs to be done with the job and what they expect from you. Currently waiting for the call back from them, which they said they said would be the next day. I have put no as I haven't heard back yet.

Interview Questions
  • All they did was explain what the role entailed.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews