Yodel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 9 May 2018

2.7

Recruitment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yodel (Liverpool, England).

Interview

The process took around 1 week.
    Good structured interview with relevant questions.
    Good feedback and even though I was offered the role, they also suggested how I could have improved on my answers, which I really liked

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have had to adapt to change in the workplace   Answer Question

Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Yodel (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

You need to be quite technical in your answers, and give examples etc... You will need to be patient as well as the process can take up to 8 weeks before they get an offer out.

Neighbourhood Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayes, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Yodel (Hayes, England).

Interview

I applied for neighbourhood courier job via Yodel careers website. I was contacted by the HR & interview was arranged in the next few days. I attended the interview and the whole delivery process was explained.
    I contacted the HR again regarding the courier job & another interview was arranged but this time I was told to bring all the confidential documents. I attended the interview & I was made to wait for one and half hour and than I was told that the concerned person is not available as he was is in Liverpool. The person than took photocopies of my confidential documents & I was told that I will be contacted in few days to get the training on the handheld device I will be using. I kept waiting and no reply. I contacted the HR again and I was told I will start the job soon. More than two weeks past and I got an email telling me the job is not available any more & that the concerned person lost my confidential documents.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodel.

Interview

They were friendly and very informative. They didn't really ask any questions about me or why I wanted the role. They just explained what needs to be done with the job and what they expect from you. Currently waiting for the call back from them, which they said they said would be the next day. I have put no as I haven't heard back yet.

Interview Questions

• All they did was explain what the role entailed.   1 Answer

Neighbourhood Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livingston, Scotland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Yodel (Livingston, Scotland) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview was good informative relaxed however i was given the impression I would be taken out for training 2 days later after my profile was researched ....no contact since which is a shame as I was very keen

Interview Questions

• Are you available for training on Monday ...4 days time   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodel (Southampton, England) in January 2017.

Interview

Well almost everything were lies.They told me that they will hire me in the next 1-2 weeks.Guess what it took more than 2 months and that's why i went there after a month to ask them what is happening.They told me that I will get answer in a week,guess what it took another month.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific,everyone can start working there,if you want to do a suicide.   Answer Question

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yodel (Livingston, Scotland) in August 2016.

Interview

A range of competency based questions, and questions about your personal experiences. It is quite a difficult interview if you struggle with knowing exactly what to say to sell yourself.

Interview Questions

• Interview Questions for Yodel are competency based but also involve describing how you live the Yodel values.   1 Answer

Self Employed Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yodel (Bristol, England) in July 2016.

Interview

Group interview, didn't really answer any questions it was more of information session about the background of the company etc, followed by a tour around the site where we could ask any questions we had.

Interview Questions

• Only question we got asked was if we had any relevant experience for the role we had applied for.   Answer Question

Recruitment Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yodel (Liverpool, England) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied via PM on Linkedin after seeing an ad posted, had a phone call with hiring manager and was invited for face to face interview. Interview was with two managers of the team I would be working for. The atmosphere was friendly and fairly relaxed, discussion about my current position and why I was interested in the role then some competency questions about my experiences. I was able to ask questions about the role and felt that both interviewers where very open.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a situation where something didn't go to plan and what you did?   Answer Question

Information Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yodel (Liverpool, England) in March 2016.

Interview

Went direct.Hiring assistant handled my application through the stages and conducted a pre-interview assessment of my suitability.Really friendly people during the process. On estimate I'd say I got a 78% score and they had a candidate profile requirement of 85% to take the person to the next stage. Although I did not get past the first phase, I got constructive feedback on the same day from one of the HR assistants which was prepared by the hiring manager. The company went out of their way to accommodate me and even arranged a 8am Interview slot. I will certainly take on board the feedback going forward and would recommend this company for the professionalism they showed throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based question, " What would you do if the CEO said he didn't want to bother with having password expiry on his account, just turn it off"   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.