Yodel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Yodel

2.4

Self Empolyed Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton-on-Tees, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yodel (Stockton-on-Tees, England).

Interview

Quick and easy, relaxed, simple. Friendly interviewer went through a booklet of the job in a nut shell. Very easy to understand. Didnt last very long at all, I was in and out and they answered most of my questions before I asked them.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gateshead, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yodel (Gateshead, England) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied on their website very basic questions. Some lady who had terrible problems walking and could hardly manage the stairs. I felt so sorry for her. It was more of an informal chat. Was kept waiting for 20-30 mins in a room which must have doubled up as a canteen. I say canteen it was a room full of lockers and a couple of vending machines. Place was untidy. No reception. Had to ask some guy in an office where I was to go. Women doing interview didn't even know what time my interview was. Whole process was disorganised and unprofessional. One guy turned up in tracksuit and just looked like he had dragged himself out of bed.

Was not a real informal interview more of a chat. Didn't hear a thing so clicked on account to say 'decline' or something to that affect. Got an email to say I had not been successful about 2 weeks later.

Unprofessional, badly organised and not worth the hassle.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Yodel?   1 Answer

Yodel Response

19 Nov 2018 – Head of Resourcing

Good afternoon,

My name is Ben and I am the Head of Resourcing at Yodel. Very sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. Would it be possible to discuss this further? My email address is ben.gledhill@yodel.co.uk

Best

B

Head of Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derby, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Yodel (Derby, England) in June 2018.

Interview

After applying online was invited down for an interview in Hatfield. Interview went well and was invited for a second interview. Overall very professional with excellent communication from the recruitment team throughout the process

Recruitment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yodel (Liverpool, England).

Interview

The process took around 1 week.
    Good structured interview with relevant questions.
    Good feedback and even though I was offered the role, they also suggested how I could have improved on my answers, which I really liked

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have had to adapt to change in the workplace   Answer Question

Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Yodel (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

You need to be quite technical in your answers, and give examples etc... You will need to be patient as well as the process can take up to 8 weeks before they get an offer out.

Neighbourhood Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayes, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Yodel (Hayes, England).

Interview

I applied for neighbourhood courier job via Yodel careers website. I was contacted by the HR & interview was arranged in the next few days. I attended the interview and the whole delivery process was explained.
    I contacted the HR again regarding the courier job & another interview was arranged but this time I was told to bring all the confidential documents. I attended the interview & I was made to wait for one and half hour and than I was told that the concerned person is not available as he was is in Liverpool. The person than took photocopies of my confidential documents & I was told that I will be contacted in few days to get the training on the handheld device I will be using. I kept waiting and no reply. I contacted the HR again and I was told I will start the job soon. More than two weeks past and I got an email telling me the job is not available any more & that the concerned person lost my confidential documents.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodel.

Interview

They were friendly and very informative. They didn't really ask any questions about me or why I wanted the role. They just explained what needs to be done with the job and what they expect from you. Currently waiting for the call back from them, which they said they said would be the next day. I have put no as I haven't heard back yet.

Interview Questions

• All they did was explain what the role entailed.   1 Answer

Neighbourhood Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livingston, Scotland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Yodel (Livingston, Scotland) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview was good informative relaxed however i was given the impression I would be taken out for training 2 days later after my profile was researched ....no contact since which is a shame as I was very keen

Interview Questions

• Are you available for training on Monday ...4 days time   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodel (Southampton, England) in January 2017.

Interview

Well almost everything were lies.They told me that they will hire me in the next 1-2 weeks.Guess what it took more than 2 months and that's why i went there after a month to ask them what is happening.They told me that I will get answer in a week,guess what it took another month.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific,everyone can start working there,if you want to do a suicide.   Answer Question

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yodel (Livingston, Scotland) in August 2016.

Interview

A range of competency based questions, and questions about your personal experiences. It is quite a difficult interview if you struggle with knowing exactly what to say to sell yourself.

Interview Questions

• Interview Questions for Yodel are competency based but also involve describing how you live the Yodel values.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.