Yodel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Recruitment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yodel (Liverpool, England).

Interview

The process took around 1 week.
    Good structured interview with relevant questions.
    Good feedback and even though I was offered the role, they also suggested how I could have improved on my answers, which I really liked

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have had to adapt to change in the workplace   Answer Question

Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Yodel (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

You need to be quite technical in your answers, and give examples etc... You will need to be patient as well as the process can take up to 8 weeks before they get an offer out.

Information Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yodel (Liverpool, England) in March 2016.

Interview

Went direct.Hiring assistant handled my application through the stages and conducted a pre-interview assessment of my suitability.Really friendly people during the process. On estimate I'd say I got a 78% score and they had a candidate profile requirement of 85% to take the person to the next stage. Although I did not get past the first phase, I got constructive feedback on the same day from one of the HR assistants which was prepared by the hiring manager. The company went out of their way to accommodate me and even arranged a 8am Interview slot. I will certainly take on board the feedback going forward and would recommend this company for the professionalism they showed throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based question, " What would you do if the CEO said he didn't want to bother with having password expiry on his account, just turn it off"   1 Answer

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yodel (Livingston, Scotland) in August 2016.

Interview

A range of competency based questions, and questions about your personal experiences. It is quite a difficult interview if you struggle with knowing exactly what to say to sell yourself.

Interview Questions

• Interview Questions for Yodel are competency based but also involve describing how you live the Yodel values.   1 Answer

Warehouse Operative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yodel (Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England) in October 2015.

Interview

On arriving I felt an atmosphere of misery! No one was smiling, friendly of having fun in their job, it was all long faces and no one looked happy. The interviewer/manager was extremely rude and abrupt and was very belittling to two other applicants concerning their paperwork, in front of us all (there were 4 of us) We were all ordered to give our birth certificates, passports, NI numbers the whole caboodle to her so she could copy them! Is that really necessary when we haven't even been spoken to let alone got the job? I was not all comfortable with this and although the copy's were given to me how do I know there was only one copy taken? We were then taken to a board room to fill in an application form and were told that it was a 6 day week no exception. This was not stated in the advert for the job, neither was the pay or hours. I would NOT work 2.00 til 10.00 6 days a week and more fool anyone who would! When do you get time for life? No wonder everyone looked so miserable.....Awful place, I was quite happy to abort the interview right there and leave, which I did.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodel (Southampton, England) in January 2017.

Interview

Well almost everything were lies.They told me that they will hire me in the next 1-2 weeks.Guess what it took more than 2 months and that's why i went there after a month to ask them what is happening.They told me that I will get answer in a week,guess what it took another month.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific,everyone can start working there,if you want to do a suicide.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodel.

Interview

They were friendly and very informative. They didn't really ask any questions about me or why I wanted the role. They just explained what needs to be done with the job and what they expect from you. Currently waiting for the call back from them, which they said they said would be the next day. I have put no as I haven't heard back yet.

Interview Questions

• All they did was explain what the role entailed.   1 Answer

Recruitment Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yodel (Liverpool, England) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied via PM on Linkedin after seeing an ad posted, had a phone call with hiring manager and was invited for face to face interview. Interview was with two managers of the team I would be working for. The atmosphere was friendly and fairly relaxed, discussion about my current position and why I was interested in the role then some competency questions about my experiences. I was able to ask questions about the role and felt that both interviewers where very open.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a situation where something didn't go to plan and what you did?   Answer Question

HR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stevenage, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Yodel (Stevenage, England) in April 2013.

Interview

Normal conventional interview with questions relating to experience and exploring my views and approach to challenges being faced by Yodel at this time. Interview lasted around an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• Talked about business restructuring and my experience of it   1 Answer

Neighbourhood Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livingston, Scotland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Yodel (Livingston, Scotland) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview was good informative relaxed however i was given the impression I would be taken out for training 2 days later after my profile was researched ....no contact since which is a shame as I was very keen

Interview Questions

• Are you available for training on Monday ...4 days time   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.