ZF Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ZF Group Interview Questions

Interviews at ZF Group

2.7

Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZF Group (Greenville, SC (US)).

Interview

The head of the department have a chat with you talking about your resume and introduce the tasks related to the position. In the end, he asked you to wait for the response.

Interview Questions

• Do you know about SPC, Anova, Minitab...   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Interview

Sat down with two guys from the team that would take you. Talked about what the job includes and about the company. Calm atmosphere and nice people. Conversation was easy going.

Interview Questions

• What did you do when someone was mad about the work you handed them   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marshall, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZF Group (Marshall, IL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process took about 4 hours. It included a tour of the facility with the hiring manager, followed by a sit down with the hiring manager. Next, I interviewed with two separate panels of engineers. They walked through my resume, asking questions pertaining to the role. Finally, I interviewed with HR to discuss position details. The whole process consisted of four separate sit down interviews. Questions included we're both behavioral and technical.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZF Group.

Interview

In person interview. Extremely normal interview process where basic questions are asked. Definitely nothing to stress about. It was a group of three interviewers that I now work with everyday.

Multiple Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ZF Group (Livonia, MI (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

One word: Unprofessional. I could end the review right here but I'll give you more details. First they'll have you do a phone interview with the hiring manager then 2 months later they'll follow up with you. When they do it will be for a face-to-face interview. In my case, there was a panel interview with 4 people. Then you'll have to take a test to reveal your thought process when facing problems. After the interview is over you'll never hear from these guys again unless they're making you an offer. Seriously, they will ghost you as if you never existed. There is a trend that has been going on where employers are ghosting candidates. This practice needs to stop because candidates take off work, waste money and time, interviewing for roles they have no intentions on hiring for.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZF Group (Farmington Hills, MI (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Manager asked both technical and behavioral questions. She was friendly and energetic. She received me with a good smile. I personally liked the company and the ambiance.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZF Group in January 2019.

Interview

Phone interview, then in-person interview. Very normal, gave a coding test. The test was hard but they were helpful if you explained your thought process. Nice place and people who work there.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions and then coding test. What is wrong with this code? How would you bulletproof this code?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gray Court, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZF Group (Gray Court, SC (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Received an call from a talent recruiter to schedule interview. The interview was very good and took about 1 hour. Various questions were asked about my resume, former position and problems.

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZF Group (Gainesville, GA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Super laid back. Got a call and briefly went over resume and the employer asked about my interests and more detail about what I have done in school. Then he asked if I would take a tour so I accepted. He showed me around the plant in about 1 hour and then said "you're hired"

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with PLC's before?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZF Group in October 2018.

Interview

Worst interview process, recruiter took a long time to get back to me - had to change the schedule multiple times. After the interview no feedback on selected or not. It is the worst interview I had ever and did not expect from a company like ZF. I think the recruitment team at Farmington Hills needs to be more pro-active or update the candidates

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.