ZF Group Interview Questions

Updated 8 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 274 of over 274 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ZF Group

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ZF Group (Hyderābād) in Jun 2021

Interview

There are four rounds of interview first one:written test:apti,electronics,and c programming techinal 1: asking about academic project with block diagram and code after asking some basic questions into electronics two days after im receiving tr2 mail in tr2 mostly asking on basic questions like logical and micro controllers like which controller your are working like that asking..then finally I'm receiving hr call if u receiving hr call means u are selected..but offer letter it takes some time for receiving..

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself
    Answer Question
  • tell me about ur project
  • structures,pointers(dangling,memmory leak),arrays,strings(data structures not required)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ZF Group (Lucknow) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview panel literally harassed me throughout the whole interview process. There were two people and they laughed at my choice of moving from software engineering to requirement engineering. A person changes a job to learn new things and face new challenges but in this company the major challenge is to face insults and disrespect.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you move from software engineering to requirement engineering

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZF Group (Farmington Hills, MI)

Interview

Very easy going Company and I enjoyed working with them online and in person I loved working at the companie I love the automotive industry managers were very nice and easy-going

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in five years what do you like most about the company how do you feel salary wise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZF Group (Hyderābād) in May 2021

Interview

Its bit tuff they start with basic and dig into depth. Should have right learning thought process So prepare with your basic to depth knowledge . If you are attending deep learning and Machine be practice with all concept in depth That will help you in landing in right opportunity

Interview Questions
  • More about deep learning architectures

Anonymous Employee in Sorocaba, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ZF Group (Sorocaba, São Paulo, São Paulo) in May 2021

Interview

Entrevista rápida, olho no olho o entrevistador mostra interesse em te conhecer e te deixa muito avontade. Foi a melhor entrevista da minha vida. Eles dão retorno por email ou por wpp

Interview Questions
  • Seus objetivos na empresa, o que você tem a oferecer... padrão

ZF Group

Application

I interviewed at ZF Group

Interview

The interview started with a talk with two internal engineers. They then showed the production and testing facility. This was all very professionally done and very impressive to witness. The interview was very intense and very technical.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Solihull, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZF Group (Solihull, England, England)

Interview

Very kind and understanding in the interview, they told me to relax and take it as a conversation and I did. I managed to last the internship there at their site in Solihull, UK.

Interview Questions
  • Can you explain what you did in your extracurricular? Why did you choose to apply to functional safety and would you imagine yourself working in it in the future? which of the extracurricular's did you like best?
1 person found this interview helpful

ZF Group

Application

I interviewed at ZF Group

Interview

I was called and asked several general questions about my CV. A general explanation then followed by the recruiter. The position seemed nice and he said he would contact me again but he never did.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ZF Group

Application

I interviewed at ZF Group

Interview

it was ok, simple, short, easy, not too long, friendly people but not so clear on position, so complex description. very long process and very slow, takes months and months.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ZF Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZF Group

Interview

The person who was supposed to take the interview had not showed up and as a result some juniors took and never got a call back. But people were friendly and nice

Interview Questions
  • They asked a lot of situational questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to lead a team
Viewing 1 - 10 of 274 Interviews