Zaloni Interview Questions in Guwahati | Glassdoor.co.uk

3.3

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sort:

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zaloni (Guwahati (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

First round was written,containing aptitude and technical.Was easy,score of 60% enough to get selected.It was followed by two technical rounds which were tough.After that HR round and telephonic round with VP of the company.

Interview Questions

• 1.Reduce complexity of linear data search in singly linked list.
      2.OOPS concept.
      3.Normalization.
      4.SQL queries. etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zaloni (Guwahati (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview process wasit has 40 question to be completed on 30 minutes.
    tow very lengthy passage and one was easy passage
    10 question from senetence completion
    question from driving solutions

Interview Questions

• how would you complete one year in zaloni , if you dont the basics of UI   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zaloni (Guwahati (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Questions on Data Structures and Complexity of different Algorithms.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zaloni (Guwahati (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview Details – The Process starts with an initial written exam on technical question set as well as few aptitude questions. On qualifying those, one may proceed into the next round of face to face interview based on technical domain subjects. This level may get extended to two phases. The final decisive rounds are the HR round and the telephonic round with the Engineering Head of the organization.

Interview Questions

• Questions on Data Structures and Complexity of different Algorithm   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zaloni (Guwahati (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

CV shortlisting, written test( aptitude and technical), Technical F2F interview, HR round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation on salary.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zaloni (Guwahati (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

This was at Zaloni's division at Guwahati, India.

1st round (Written round):
    There were aptitude and technical (DS, Algo, DBMS, OS, coding snippet, OOPs, etc) questions. Also they asked about the projects mentioned on my cv. After this round only 10 people remained for the next round.

2nd round (Technical F2F PI):
    This round focused mainly on java, data structures, oops concepts, network, unix, operating systems, dbms, javascript. After this just 5 people remained.

3rd round (another technical F2F PI):
    this was quite similar to the previous round, just that there were a bit more algo related questions.

4th round(HR F2F PI):
    Basic HR questions.

out of the 5 remaining people, 4 of us were selected.

Overall all interviewers were very friendly and the questions were pretty standard.

Interview Questions

• When i type 'gmail.com' on the url bar of my web browser, how does it go through all the layers of the OSI model?   1 Answer

Module Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zaloni (Guwahati (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

As this was senior position so bit different from rest hiring process followed in this company.
    First HR round is done that is via telephonic and it checks the communication and confidence.
    Next there is two more rounds of technical interview, first round is with core technical engineers who are working on the project and when cleared next round is with the Director and Solution Architects.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, always hire less than what you are drawing as cost of living is less in Guwahati city

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zaloni (Guwahati (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

First, the HR team take all the details and do a preliminary screening.
    Once they are done with the discussion they arrange a telephonic and then second round is Telephonic or skype.
    And finally one round from US.

Interview Questions

• Mainly Java, J2ee, OOPS, Collection frameworks, Little linux, concepts should be clear.   Answer Question

SE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zaloni (Guwahati (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

OOPS and basic SE. I joined as fresher . They use to take 2 technical interview and final was the HR round and one round with USA Management. First they have written test and 2 PI ...PI round are little tuff. The written test was easy.

Interview Questions

• What is the different type of Array/ Some algorithm etc   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zaloni (Guwahati (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

there was an there round of interviews.,the first round HR round,the second is System engeneers round,the third is network engineering round and the final is GM round,

Interview Questions

• about the display problem on the system/other harware troubleshootings   Answer Question
    • about public IP and basics of linux networking   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.