Zara Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Updated 14 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Zara

2.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 189 candidate interviews
Zara
Application

I interviewed at Zara

Interview

Primers te contactan por teléfono y luego haces una entrevista grupal. En la entrevista grupal debes presentarte y ver un vídeo informativo. Luego hacen preguntas generales sobre la empresa y aspectos relacionados.

Interview Questions
  • Entrevista dinámica. No te preguntan directamente pero debes participar activamente.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Athens
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zara (Athens)

Interview

The first step of the recruitment process is a group interview by a team of HR employees, where they inform the candidates about the company's policies, goals, and types of contracts.

Interview Questions
  • They have asked me prior to the interview to bring a photo downloaded from the internet that best represents me.
Zara
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zara

Interview

Interview process was a lot of fun with group activities. We had to share some fun facts about ourselves to the group and also do a team building activity where we had to build the tallest building with paper.

Interview Questions
  • What is one thing about you we wouldn't find on your resume?
Zara
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara

Interview

Handed cv in directly at the time as the - website was broken, then waited for them to call me for an interview. Was a single one on one interview

Interview Questions
Zara
Application

I interviewed at Zara

Interview

Friendly, brief in-person interview following a short phone call about my experience and ability to travel into work. A solo interview with a woman from head office which lasted around 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
Zara
Anonymous Employee in Brisbane
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zara (Brisbane) in Nov 2020

Interview

I gave in my resume in store as there was an ad on SEEK for casual sales assistants and i was in the area, a few days later I got a call from the store about coming in for an interview. It was a group interview. In my group there were 3 people being interviewed and 2 managers. It was at most 25 mins. I got a call less than an hour later saying that I got the job. Another girl from my group also got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Greenhithe, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zara (Greenhithe, England, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

easy, quick, fairly straight froward was a 1:1 because of the pandemic, question and answer type of situation. you fill out a form while waiting, then get taken to interview room

Interview Questions
Zara
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zara in Oct 2020

Interview

I got an email saying that I have got into a group interview. After the group interview, I get a call from ZARA if I got accepted from them or not.

Interview Questions
Zara
Anonymous Employee in Sydney
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zara (Sydney) in Oct 2020

Interview

Got a call on Friday with a few basic questions, there was an online Interview on Monday , got a call offering the job the day after the interview. 3 business days all together

Interview Questions
Zara
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara

Interview

The interview lasted for around 15 minutes and consisted mainly of questions relating to customer service. The environment was friedly and the manager as well. It required talking about your past work experience and how to-deal situation that you may approach while working there.

Interview Questions
  • Can you describe situation when you had to manage a conflict?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 189 Interviews