Zara Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Zara Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Zara

2.1

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (Tysons, VA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied in person. I had to fill out a quick form prior to the interview. The interview was very short, 5 mins max. The manager mostly wanted to know about my availability because it is such a busy store. There were other candidates coming in and leaving.

Interview Questions

• What was my availability?
    How do I wrk under pressure?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Zara

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

First the job and responsibilities were briefly described, then approximately half an hour of questions. Typical interview questions what are your strengths/weaknesses, where do you see yourself in five years. It was a personal interview with a supervisor of the department. I heard back about a week later by email that I was not successful in my application

Sale Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

Had a group interview with about 10-15 people. Applied threw an online job site; called monster. It was in the corporate building on w 42 5th Ave. I had to bring in my résumé and filled out an application. Was asked only 2 questions; my availability & why I wanted to work at Zara.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara (Greenwich, CT (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

quick, on the spot, very general questions.

Interview Questions

• although you have no experience, what do you plan on contributing to the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY (US)) in February 2010.

Interview

Initially I had to face two long phone interviews, where I was asked the classic questions like "Tell me about yourself." and "What are the reasons you applied to this job position.", or "Tell me about your previous experiences". The main issue here was to keep my nerves and concentrate on the voice tone of the interviewer. Also trying to push on follow-up answers can help me drag the conversation towards where I wanted.
    Finally the application process brought me to endure a 1:1 interview with an very easy-going HR member who managed to give me enough opportunities to express. Nothing extremely difficult, but i would suggest to dress smart and not necessarily with stuff from Zara. Come charged up and confident and you will not have any problem.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you found a colleague stealing?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zara (Melbourne (Australia)) in December 2019.

Interview

I was invited for a group interview at a hotel conference room. I might be in the first group (25 people) cause when we finished and went outside there was another group waiting to enter. Our interviewer were the HR person which was super nice and friendly, the other was the assistant store manager of a Zara’s store. We sat in circle and asked to introduce the person next to us after 4 minutes of knowing each other. Then watched a slideshow introducing the Inditex. At last they let us draw cards and answer them without seeing the question when it’s your turn.
    The process was pretty relaxing. But I still don’t get what’s their standard of choosing people:/ Just do you, be proactive answer the questions and smile A LOT.
    Hope this help xoxo

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

I applied in person and then I had a brief phone interview in which they locked in a time for a face to face interview. I did the interview with one other person. We were asked very standard questions about how we handled customer-service type problems.

Interview Questions

• Think of a task you had to perform in your previous job. How would you train an employee to do this task?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zara.

Interview

Phone call followed by a group interview - got a call with an offer a few days later! The group interview was really chill and casual, just looking for people who will be themselves.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2019.

Interview

It was a 1 hour group interview. I was in a group of 9.

1. A brief presentation on Zara and what Inditex actually does as a company.
    2. Each person had to choose a photo and introduce themselves and their work ethics based on the photo they picked.
    3. We had to get into groups of 3 and do a mini role play situation acting out what we would do in the face of a real life retail problem e.g my group's one was
    "how would you deal with a customer who is unhappy with an item that was incorrectly priced?'
    4. Lastly, each person reads and answer different unseen questions.

Great and fun interview overall with super nice people around. The talent manager was awesome very friendly and made the atmosphere a lot less tense.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time you were frustrated with a situation at work. How did you solve the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (London, England) in November 2019.

Interview

Was in group where she separed us in three groups and we did some activities about sales assistant duties, stockroomm duties and cashier duties. Mine was about Sales Assistant duties.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.