ACA Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ACA Trainee Interview Questions

ACA trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Telephone interview questions: Are you available for the assessment day/start day dates? Do you have any holidays booked? Why accountancy? What do you know about the company? What do you know about the ACA qualification? Describe yourself in three words. Why did you choose your BA degree? Test questions: Which tube line crosses all other tube lines? Which tube stop is closest to the SRLV office? Duck is to duckling as Swan is to _____________? What is the capital of the United Arab Emirates? Revenues minus cost of sales equal what? What is SRLV’s HR Manager’s last name? What is the name of the managing partner at SRLV? What is the name of the room we ate lunch in today? Where is Petra? What is the square root of 81? What does SRLV stand for? How many awards did Adele win at the Brits 2016? What is assets divided by liabilities?

How will technology affect the business in 20 years time?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What other skills do you want to gain while working with us

If you could liken yourself to any cartoon character, who would it be and why.

110 of 12 Interview Questions