Account manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for account manager

Account manager Interview Questions

3,791

account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

how do you prioritize when there's no prioritization possible

7 Answers

Take care and stick with my bread and butter. Take care of your customers above all.

That is difficult question. If haven't prioritization. I will show my Talent. How they expect workers to do work. I will do it.

perception of the people offfice and work culture

3 Answers

Run me through your CV? Why do you want to join Metro Bank? Tell me what you know about Metro Bank What makes Metro Bank different from others? Competency based Questions: Give me an example of a time you exceeded a customers expectations. Give me an example of a situation you have been in where you have received a complaint. And then finally... Maths questions: Mostly simple questions such as %, X and -calculations. So.... 2% of 150, 5% of 200, 6X7 and 110-11

2 Answers

What stresses you out and how do you deal with it?

2 Answers

Average, basic questions - quite role specific. Would like you to know 'a day in the life of' (there's information on their website) and the very specific details.

2 Answers

What Call Centre Experience do you have?

2 Answers

What was the best customer experience you gave to your client?

2 Answers

What is your second language you can offer?

2 Answers

First role play is individual. The scenario is that you are a rep for B.C and you're at a trade show. You have to present yourself to a new hotel with the objective of getting them to use B.C as their OTA. They currently use a competitor. The key here is to ASK QUESTIONS. As many as you can think of. Don't do what I did and start throwing facts and figures at them. Establish their market and strategy first and apply the facts accordingly. Who is their ideal customer (holiday makers or corporate), what is their main focus (filled rooms of just mere footfall). I couldn't stop talking (and this is why I wasn't hired). As they finish up, try hard to get a meeting scheduled to come and see them at a later date. Be pushy. I wasn't.

2 Answers

What is a potential challenge faced with he SystemOne product?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

110 of 3,791 Interview Questions