Administration assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for administration assistant

Administration assistant Interview Questions

administration assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The format of the day was planned as follows:- Part 1 - Completion of a case study - The aim of this was to assess the candidate's ability to demonstrate the competencies; 'Managing a Quality Service' and 'Delivering at Pace'. Part 2 - A group exercise assessing your skills in 'Making Effective Decisions' and 'Collaborating and Partnering'. Part 3 - An informal interview to allow you to demonstrate your suitability for the post. (You need to refer to the Civil Service Competency Framework for further assistance). Whilst the assessment centre was planned to last up to 3 hours, candidates who did not meet the level required at the assessment stage did not go through to the next stage and will be unsuccessful this time. It is therefore crucial that you hit the ground running at the assessment centre.

2 Answers

There were 25 candidates at the assessment centre and each were given:- (1) a Question booklet (2) an Answer booklet (3) a Resource booklet. Tasks were to prioritise and respond to four emails, by using the resource packs to locate the provided information, along with a punctuation and grammar task which was contained on two A4 sheets of paper - also using the resource pack to proof-read and check inaccuracies contained within the documentation. I would recommend candidate's increase their reading speed to prepare for Part 1 of the Assessment, as there is a lot of reading and five tasks to complete in just 30 minutes - without any prior reading time given.

answer

What have you done recently to develop your skills for a position such as this one?

1 Answer

Where do I see myself in 5 years time?

1 Answer

If you could have a super power what would you have?

1 Answer

Describe a time when you worked with difficult people

1 Answer

What I wanted to do in the future? What my parents did? Did I have any siblings and what were they planning on doing?

1 Answer

Do you have any questions for us?

1 Answer

What sort of problems do you think you would encounter in this position?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

1 Answer

Was asked about my driving status, although I don't think being able to drive was a requirement of the job.

110 of 49 Interview Questions