Administration Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Administration Assistant Interview Questions

Administration assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why call me for an interview when you have no plans to follow it through?

2 Answers

To whom it may concern. The company always responds to people who attend interviews. We are based in Slough not London, therefore this maybe not the correct company. If you have applied through Indeed and this is the only e mail address provided we cannot always respond. Thank you for your comments. If it was Telebank Slough please accept our apologies your application must have been missed and our apologies.

Dear Candidate If you were invited for an interview, we would have confirmed it to you in an e mail. Our apologies if we had a an incorrect e mail address. We can only send information to you as per your CV. We are always advertising due to rapid growth of the company. Please be assured we would only call you if we were interested in your CV. Many thanks for your application and we wish you every success in your search for employment.

Complete a competitive shop on TWC comparing it to two competitors on the XYZ department.

1 Answer

What is your greatest achievement to date?

1 Answer

How do you deal with a difficult customer

1 Answer

Have you had any administrative experience before?

1 Answer

Questions were based upon specific skills (organisational, communication, etc.) . When discussing my experience, they often replied by asking what SKILLS were involved.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here

2 Answers

What do you know about the company. How did you hear about the vacancy. Why I feel I am the right candidate for the role. What my 5 year plan is. What my strengths & weaknesses are ?

1 Answer

Are u interest in fashion and how you think about YSL

1 Answer

Previous experience in same role

110 of 685 Interview Questions