Administration manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Administration manager Interview Questions

administration manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

To briefly describe my management style

1 Answer

Described it as friendly and approachable, with a desire to create an efficient and fun loving team

Q. How you describe our company and what sets us apart? Q. How would you deal with a Customer who has placed a extremely profitable order but wants it installed ASAP to entertain guests flying in from the USA for a holiday , even though we can't install for 5 weeks due to existing orders. How do you handle this without losing the order? Q. How would you balance your workload, working within a team? Q. What appealed to you about this role? Q. Give me an example of when you had to deal with unexpected problems in your previous employment & how you resolved them?

1 Answer

It was a while ago so I cant remember! What would your current manager say is one of your not so strong points

1 Answer

Mostly competency based questions, or direct experience questions

1 Answer

One of the questions was whether I had any occasion to handle a difficult customer in my previous job roles

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for Harvey Jones? Are you interested in kitchens at all? Would you ever want to be a Designer? Do you like managing projects?

1 Answer

Why are you interested in working for Realm Recruit?

110 of 31 Interview Questions