Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Administrative assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why call me for an interview when you have no plans to follow it through?

2 Answers

To whom it may concern. The company always responds to people who attend interviews. We are based in Slough not London, therefore this maybe not the correct company. If you have applied through Indeed and this is the only e mail address provided we cannot always respond. Thank you for your comments. If it was Telebank Slough please accept our apologies your application must have been missed and our apologies.

Dear Candidate If you were invited for an interview, we would have confirmed it to you in an e mail. Our apologies if we had a an incorrect e mail address. We can only send information to you as per your CV. We are always advertising due to rapid growth of the company. Please be assured we would only call you if we were interested in your CV. Many thanks for your application and we wish you every success in your search for employment.

How do you deal with a difficult customer

1 Answer

Have you had any administrative experience before?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here

What is VIP service?

1 Answer

Do you have any questions at end of interview .

1 Answer

they ranged from how would you deal with an upset patient to an annoyed patient and answering telephone ie how long can you let the phone ring whilst dealing with a patient face to face. also the private and confidential question is a key to getting the role you have to understand how and why they do this.

2 Answers

1.How can your skills and knowledge help you to perform this job? 2. Examples where you have prioritized your workload.

What makes you happiest when you see someone you have been talking to smile?

110 of 458 Interview Questions