Administrative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Administrative Interview Questions

1,443

Administrative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to switch from your current job to a customer support role?

3 Answers

I had no clear answer for this, I managed to dodge the bullet, but my reaction was far from satisfying.

Be honest. If you don't know why you did it then you are just going to come across as a floater. If you struggle with this type of question ask yourself this: What are the Con's of my current job / career path? What are the Pro's of my target job / carrer path? Why did I apply for this job? Why did I apply to this company? This structure will clarify things within yourself and hopefully spawn a few branching thoughts. When answering: Be confident of your decision; be prepared for rebuke and counter-questions. These are designed to test your resolve; your thought process and your competence. The real question here is much different - Who am I hiring. Consider this.

Hi and thanks for your comment. I totally agree and I would have been prepared for the question hadn't it been that I was brought in for a interview in a "Linux System Administrator" position, which promptly changed into a "Support Engineer" role. I still wanted the job though.

can you talk about you?

1 Answer

What have you done in finance?

1 Answer

Have you had any administrative experience before?

1 Answer

The questions were based on my work experience and qualifications listed on my CV and competency based.

Tell me how much you know about Office Communication Server

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in five years time

1 Answer

"You're too qualified for this!"

110 of 1,443 Interview Questions