Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Analyst Interview Questions

13,728

analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Assume you are the people who help balance between student campus and the society. The student campus set a budget of 50%, but the society set a budget of 75% after conference. And both of them don't want to decrease their budget. What will you do ?

22 Answers

I have done the same interview with the same questions , probably the same day. Have you already received an email or something? I'm struggling! Thank you , it is great to have someone to share with this challenging experience

i have not yet received any email as it seems that it will take a couple of weeks to review. Just wait I think.

Got a similar question. Interviewed on the 26th of January. Will hear back in a couple of weeks too! Really scared.

Can you calculate how many tennis balls are used during the course of Wimbledon

21 Answers

You have 10 mice and 1000 bottles of wine. You also have 24 hours before a party, and one of the bottles has been tainted with a slow acting poison, which takes 24 hours to kill a mouse. In the 24 hours you have remaining, how many bottles can you guarantee safe for human consumption (assume humans and mice react identically)? Assume the lethal dosage is insignificant relative to the size of the bottle.

9 Answers

a, b, c are integers. Such that a^2 + 2bc = 1; b^2 + 2ac=2012, find all the possibles values of c^2 + 2ab.

7 Answers

You have a deck of 52 cards, and you keep taking pairs of cards out of the deck. if a pair of cards are both red, then you win that pair; if a pair of cards are both black, then I win that pair; if a pair of cards has one red and one black, then it's discarded. If, after going through the whole deck, you have more pairs than I do, then you win $1, and if I have more pairs than you do, I win $1. What is the value of this game in the long run?

9 Answers

Video interview: 1) why this division 2) tell me about a recent news 3) effect of the fed hike on the bond market 4) additional comments

8 Answers

if there are 5 people in a room and each chooses a number from 1 to 10 at random what is the probability that two or more people have the same number

9 Answers

How many bottles of beer are drank in the city over the week.

6 Answers

You have a cube which is built from smaller cubes, dimensions are 10x10x10cubes. The cube fell into a bucket with red paint. How many cubes left uncoloured.

7 Answers

puzzle 9 balls, identical in appearance. 8 are of same weight. 1 is heavier. Identify this heavier ball by using a scale twice.

5 Answers