Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Architect Interview Questions

Architect interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Technical questions, technology evaluation strategy, scenario handling, design from previous project.

1 Answer

Thanks a lot for posting this feedback. It made me smile, which is clearly more than my colleague did during the interview process! And I agree, a smile is little to ask for, and great to receive - and I bet he will be smiling in the future. I'm pleased to see that you rated the difficulty of the interview as 'average'. In 2014 we conducted over 2,200 interviews for experienced staff (and made 141 offers) - and key to our approach is to find out how much a candidate knows (as opposed to proving what they don't know). Hence we spend time asking questions about what you know - which will make the interview feel an easier experience. Finally, I hope that you will consider Kainos in the future. Brendan (I've just seen a photo of the CTO presenting at a recruitment event last night. Under his name he had the descriptor 'The Unsmiling CTO'. He's not only good at his job, he's got a good sense of humour as well).

I want to hear what kind of questions you want to ask (from the first interview, after 15 minutes including introductions!)

1 Answer

Questions were Job related so no real problem.

Give An Example On The White Board

1 Answer

I was given a real-world situation that had arisen that morning in the interviewer's job regarding an under-performing member of the project-team employed by the customer that the customer had refused to remove from the roster - despite numerous interventions.

2 Answers

How would you approach ensuring delivery of operational accountability and Operational Delivery for a customer? or * How would you approach Customer Strategic alignment to operational delivery

1 Answer

Started by asking the usual: expectations, ambitions, why the company, then a surprisingly basic white board test about basic sql concepts and some basic recusrive algorithm The peer programming technical test was just a simple TDD excersive. The rest I can't tell, I was dismissed after TDD for reason explained bellow

3 Answers

It was all centred around software architecture. They gave one case study and asked me to write a technical archi for that, and represent it in front of business stake holders.

1 Answer

What's the difference between a stateful and stateless proxy?

1 Answer

Intricacies of Android IPC. Expect to know low level Binder stuff as starter!

110 of 392 Interview Questions