Assistant Buyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Assistant Buyer Interview Questions

Assistant buyer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Complete a competitive shop on TWC comparing it to two competitors on the XYZ department.

1 Answer

This is the main presentation, the first time for bed and bath I was told this included duvets, covers, bath accessories etc. The second time for fragrance it was unclear if this was home fragrance or bath and body or both. When I asked for clarification I was denied. I essentially did this through TWC a SWOT. Taking TWC’s weaknesses from things the competition were doing and they weren’t. This obviously makes the opportunities.

What is your greatest achievement to date?

1 Answer

Explain your duties as a buyers admin?

1 Answer

What attracted me to the job?

1 Answer

How are you able to multi-task? How did you work with your buyer admin? Leadership etc.

Why you and no other candidate? Why do you think you are suitable for this role? Do you know all Groupon's divisions? What would you do to improve customer satisfacction in case you were hired?

Questions based upon the C.V Set Question - 6-7 set questions based upon the individual in certain scenarios as well as picking apart and targeting questions that are based upon text written in C.V -Research required to truly understand the market and what products are market leaders. Questions based upon products in different technology segments.

1 Answer

How do you organise yourself?

1 Answer

What are the biggest brands we sell?

110 of 124 Interview Questions