Assistant Buyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Assistant Buyer Interview Questions

Assistant buyer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

previous experience, what skills you can bring, asked to prepare a swot analysis

Tell us about a time you have used initiative? What inspires you with buying? Tell us about your experience? Tell us about your favourite quality (fabric)? What would be your favourite item for bed & bath? And much of the same!

What can you teach us? How will you handle reporting to two managers?

Video interview: Why have you considered a career in buying? What is your understanding of the BAA role? (please discuss in detail including what you will be doing on a typical day and who your key contacts will be) Referring to as many sources as you wish where do you look for your fashion inspiration? From these three sources what 3 key pieces would you choose to invest in for next season? Please consider latest trends, colours, shapes and textures etc The salary for this role is £19,000 does this meet your expectations? When are you available to start a new role? Arcadia first interview: What would a BAA typically do on a day to day basis? What factors would you need to consider regarding sourcing? Why arcadia? What about buying interests you? Topshop Final Interview: Talk through your cv with relevant buying experience Why do you want to be a buyer Why do you want to work for Topshop Where do you get your inspiration from Who would you consider Topshop’s main competitors? Who are your favourite designers and why? What would a BAA typically do on a day to day basis? What is the best trend that you have seen Topshop do & why? What are the current issues facing the retail industry? Tell me about a time when you worked on a project? What kind of team player are you?

Common questions: why us? what are your expectations? describe a situation when you went above and beyond? etc

Discuss your experience! And why Urban?

1 Answer

would you be able to cover 2 stores

1 Answer

Give me an example where you had to use your negotiation skills.

3140 of 52 Interview Questions