Assistant editor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Assistant editor Interview Questions

assistant editor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about yourself?

2 Answers

I told them about myself

Thank you for interviewing with us, we are sorry you felt it was a negative experience. However, we were surprised to read that are CEO was rude to you as he is usually a rather polite American! We were also surprised to read that you underwent a phone call interview, as we never give those! Perhaps you are mistaking a phone interview with the recruitment agency with which we advertised? All interviews are done at our office and face-to-face. We hold all interviews in a medium-sized, bright, formal conference room which overlooks a prestigious Mayfair street, and certainly not in any ‘box room.’ We apologise for a lack of sufficient materials – we try to make sure all materials are there and ready to go for all job candidates, and usually they are! This could have been a case of human error.

What do you think of the website?

1 Answer

Tell us what you know/understand about open access publishing.

1 Answer

Why I wanted to work for them.

1 Answer

Can you tell us a time you used your initiative?

1 Answer

Have you worked for a Government Department before?

1 Answer

How would you go about building an editorial team from scratch at a university without a Tab team.

1 Answer

Who do you think our target reader is?

1 Answer

MBS specific questions: what is the name of the Archangel who carries a sword, what is your star sign if you are born around this time (mid December) and which colour is the heart chakra?

1 Answer

What would you do in a specific situation... an example of a major incident or breaking news story.

110 of 38 Interview Questions