Assistant marketing manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Assistant marketing manager Interview Questions

assistant marketing manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work for SITA UK?

1 Answer

I had really done my homework on the brand and was aware of a lot of the projects they had ongoing, I think this was a sensible move as it showed I was interested enough to bother! I have a personal interest in sustainability anyway so was able to demonstrate that too. I always try to be myself in interviews so that I come across as a genuine person and I think that is the best advice I could give. After my interview, my boss told me that even though there were people who were technically more qualified than I was, my enthusiasm and attitude landed me the position as skills and qualifications are something I can acquire on an ongoing basis. Plenty of training is available anyway!

What did you notice all the people in the waiting room have in common?

1 Answer

They didn't ask anything unexpected or very difficult - usual common questions about work, education, experience etc.

1 Answer

Felt like the people interviewing didn't know what to ask

1 Answer

Judgement think of a time you had to make a decision not popular with team how did you deliver news? How did you work through the negative comments or people?

1 Answer

How many Nestle offices are there in the world?, How many petrol stations are there in the UK?

1 Answer

What drives me towards a faith based role ...

1 Answer

In a girls bathroom, what sort of girl would you be described as?

1 Answer

Describe a time when you've had to relay difficult feedback to a colleague.

110 of 32 Interview Questions