B2b sales consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What motivates you

2 Answers

answered good eye for detail was told everyone says that. extremely rude

Your reply and what they should have expected should have been: "what do you expect? If you ask text book questions you'll get text book answers"

The objectives of the role were extensive and specific, with specified outputs that were expected by the end of year 1. They asked me in lots of detail about my approach to each area.

2 Answers

What are you’re goals?

1 Answer

Everything you would expect previous history, what I bring to the table and do I have experience in B2B. What they are looking for, expectations of the job what targets I have to hit

1 Answer

What do you know about Virgin Media? Who are our main competitors? How does Virgin Media differ from these competitors? How do we gain new customers? Give an example of when you have faced an issue and resolved it? Give an example of when you have met targets in a pressurised situation? Give an example of when you provided excellent customer service, and what was the end result? How would you deal with poor performance in this role to the extent where you might quit and leave the role? What is your experience of selling products?

1 Answer

What was is a strength and a weakness you have?

Greatest achievement

1 Answer

What are your 3 best qualities and give me examples of all 3.

1 Answer

How would you organise the marketing strategy?

110 of 51 Interview Questions