Banker associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for banker associate

Banker associate Interview Questions

banker associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The entire interview was competency based. The Hiring Manager was reading out a competency relevant to the role. And I was supposed to give examples from my work or personal life. No trick questions, e.g. what is your weakness, how would others describe you, etc. Overall, very formal.

7 Answers

can you remeber most of the questions they asked you and how long did the interview last? thanks

okay thank you.i have mine next week and i dont know what to expect. were there any role plays involved and was the interview process intimidating?

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Why Barclays?

2 Answers

Describe a situation when you worked collaboratively/helped a colleague and what was the result.

2 Answers

Control environment: When have you followed clear guidelines to solve an issue?

2 Answers

Which lending product would you offer. trick question. offer all and let the customer decide.

1 Answer

Explain a time you have delivered quality customer service

Tell me about yourself

Why did you pick TSB?

1 Answer

What Attracted you to the role at TSB? What can you bring to the role? What personal challenges have you faced and how did you overcome them? What does outstanding customer service mean to you? What challenges do you think you will face in this role? Name a time when you've offered exceptional customer service.

1 Answer

Descirbe a situation where you have gone out of your way to help someone?

110 of 284 Interview Questions