Interview Question

Senior Director, Professional Services Interview

-New York, NY

AiCure

basic PS questions proved that they dont know about PS and i could sense they were taking notes and recording my expert answers

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

3 Answers

I am seasoned person in this field hence answered by giving them best practices. On the hind side I regret doing that as I just provided a fraud company some free consulting.

Anonymous on

Hi, Thank you for your feedback and I apologize that you had a negative experience interviewing with our firm. We aim for all candidates have a positive experience, regardless of hiring outcome. I can assure you the intention was not to steal your ideas. We like to have our HR person ask about relevant experience and assess the problem solving skills of candidates to determine suitability for the role. We appreciate your feedback and will incorporate it for future recruiting efforts. Feel free to contact me directly with any further questions/concerns. Kind regards, Conor O’Donoghue

Conor O'Donoghue on

Check my LinkedIn profile and see what I don’t have or what I can do to help you scale and grow. Best part is that no chance was given to ask a question. Also it was scripted!!! Pretty lame.

Anonymous on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.