Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Business Analyst Interview Questions

Business analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The most difficult part for me was the unexpected question of how the case study solutions arrived at during the team task would be supported once the project had been implemented.

3 Answers

I believe, this is testing your ability to keep calm, and to show you have a logical thought process. Remember its not about getting the right answer, its about how you got to that answer.

Hi, I have a final interview coming up and it will be a 2,5 hours consisting case study and interview with the MD. Are you able to share some hints and tips for the case study? Thank you.

If you were a business analyst would you be interested in the implementation?

2 Answers

Did I know anything about Visual Basic?

1 Answer

'Where do you see yourself in five years'.

2 Answers

Why did the company need to develop a bespoke software when it could have been cheaper to buy a commercial of the shelf software (COTS)?

What are your stengths

1 Answer

What do you understand by investment banking

Business knowledge

1 Answer

The interviewer asked: What is your biggest achievement besides anything you might have stated in your CV. It also has to be related to your profession. What would you change here if you were given the chance?

1 Answer

What do you do when a stake holder wants a must have requirement but the costs are too high.

110 of 688 Interview Questions