Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Business Analyst Interview Questions

1,069

Business analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The most difficult part for me was the unexpected question of how the case study solutions arrived at during the team task would be supported once the project had been implemented.

3 Answers

I believe, this is testing your ability to keep calm, and to show you have a logical thought process. Remember its not about getting the right answer, its about how you got to that answer.

Hi, I have a final interview coming up and it will be a 2,5 hours consisting case study and interview with the MD. Are you able to share some hints and tips for the case study? Thank you.

If you were a business analyst would you be interested in the implementation?

2 Answers

Estimate the annual revenue of all Tesco stores in London.

1 Answer

Have you ever been in a situation where you had to talk to an expert about a topic which you had no previous knowledge about, and if so, how did you deal with that?

1 Answer

Would you mind of working in a small village, in the middle of nowhere, far from home for long periods of time?

What are your stengths

1 Answer

What do you understand by investment banking

2 Answers

Some of the question: - About yourself, Role and responsibilities in current role, - Agile Principles, Project end life cycle, Leadership/Management/training experience - Requirement Elicitation/Analysis, User stories, Testing concepts, How do you make a good BA? - Work Visa Requirement

1 Answer

What are the challenges the IT industry will face over the coming years?

1 Answer

'Where do you see yourself in five years'.

110 of 1,069 Interview Questions