Business development director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Business development director Interview Questions

business development director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Who are you?

4 Answers

Personal traits and qualities

Clearly some misunderstanding here. We used a professional recruiting company to run this post for us and whilst it is correct that this hire has been postponed, at no point was this decision influenced by anything other than commercial reasons. Delta Balustrades' core purpose is 'we get satisfaction by helping people succeed' and currently employ staff from at least 5 different nationalities.

And you are also a brethren company who are well known for their discriminatory values and opinions who also pay different rates to brethren/non-brethren staff performing the same role

What makes a great sales person?

3 Answers

Numerical Assesment: Bob has a glass of water that holds 5 fluid ounces, it is 3/4 full, he empties half of the glass, then empties a further 1/8th, before adding 100%. what is the weight of water remaining STAR interview: Give an example of a time you received critical feedback on your work.

2 Answers

how would you cope with 100 client accounts.

2 Answers

If I would be happy to travel in this role?

2 Answers

What do you think is going to happen to Greece? How could it pull out of the European Union and what is the consequence for the Euro and the world economy?

2 Answers

Do you have a strong family background?

1 Answer

Prior experience, level of experience, market knowledge and overall value add

1 Answer

What are my core values?

1 Answer

How would you go about finding new people to work with?

110 of 559 Interview Questions