Business manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Business manager Interview Questions

business manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Who are you?

4 Answers

Personal traits and qualities

Clearly some misunderstanding here. We used a professional recruiting company to run this post for us and whilst it is correct that this hire has been postponed, at no point was this decision influenced by anything other than commercial reasons. Delta Balustrades' core purpose is 'we get satisfaction by helping people succeed' and currently employ staff from at least 5 different nationalities.

And you are also a brethren company who are well known for their discriminatory values and opinions who also pay different rates to brethren/non-brethren staff performing the same role

What makes a great sales person?

3 Answers

Tell me why do you want to work for J P Morgan?

2 Answers

what benefits would you bring to uae

2 Answers

Numerical Assesment: Bob has a glass of water that holds 5 fluid ounces, it is 3/4 full, he empties half of the glass, then empties a further 1/8th, before adding 100%. what is the weight of water remaining STAR interview: Give an example of a time you received critical feedback on your work.

2 Answers

1) Exercise on Net Present Value: with also a short exercise. 2) How many degrees are there when the time indicates 11:45? The answer is not 90 degrees (the indicator on 12 is slightly before so you have to calculate)

2 Answers

No difficult questions at all

2 Answers

how would you cope with 100 client accounts.

2 Answers

If I would be happy to travel in this role?

2 Answers

What do you think is going to happen to Greece? How could it pull out of the European Union and what is the consequence for the Euro and the world economy?

110 of 896 Interview Questions