Chief executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Chief executive Interview Questions

chief executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"Great news! I'd like to interview you for the PA to CEO role here at Symless. Before the interview, I'll need you to record a quick 60 second video (you can do this from your phone). In the video, tell us about a specific time which shows you really shining as a PA, demonstrating how crucial you are to your current CEO (or someone that you've been assisting). When you're done, upload it to YouTube. Set the sharing settings to unlisted so only I can watch it."

6 Answers

I uploaded my video same day and received an acknowledgement and that I would hear back in 7 days. I emailed to ask when my interview would be as I wanted to go on a trip and didn't want to miss out. No response received. Very impersonal and arrogant approach.

Agreed very arrogant approach

I had the same situation. Very unprofessional company

why should we hire you ?

6 Answers

The wifi doesn't work properly. And for every basic test I could think of, they answered that it proved all was fine but still it didn't work.

3 Answers

take this pen and write the code in BASH to read a CSV file, take the 3rd column and print it in uppercases

IT Transition

When can you start

2 Answers

A lot of our operations happen during Saturday night, would that be problem for you?

2 Answers

The company does not interview candidates, only receiving résumés and portfolios.

2 Answers

can you swear like a trooper in your midlands accent?

2 Answers

How I would engage a busy Partner to review his/her debt ledger

1 Answer