Director Interview Questions in City of London, England | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Director

Director Interview Questions in City of London, England

Director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

difficult question was. What do you think ,you can do for the growth of the company, if given you to take charge for the functioning of the company, DO u think you can handle the responsibility?

1 Answer

Yes.. i am optimistic person , and i am used to handling tough ,difficult and sudden decisions , in which i think i am eligible for this job, which is best field i am comfortable with it.

What are my core competencies

1 Answer

when can you join the company if you are selected? can you follow rules and perform your duties with discilplne ?

the given task

think of practical situation

1 Answer

At the end of a log, drawn out discussion about how to handle the situation where someone in my team has made an error that had a significant impact, we arrived at the "Ultimately, I carry the can" there was the "How would you feel if we were either going to fire you or you had to sacrifice the employee that made the error" bit... that is a bit tricky without the full background and actually "being there" so you have to take a gamble.

1 Answer

suitability for the job and fit for the job

1 Answer

Standard questions regarding my past experience and motivation to join the expedia / interest in the role.