Civil service fast stream Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Civil service fast stream Interview Questions

civil service fast stream interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Video interview consisted of a series of questions about strengths (there are no behaviours questions apparently until the AC nowadays). I am yet to have my final selection board so don't know the type of questions for that part.

1 Answer

For a strengths based question you don't answer in the typical 'star'/competency style, but you should reflect on what you are good at and what you enjoy and try to convey that.

Your manager isn't available to give you your next task but you have work to do for your qualification. What do you do?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you were innovative.

Why are you suitable?

1 Answer

Aside from questions about my interest in the scheme and a general "tell me about yourself" question, there were no big surprises and the interview was based on the competencies listed in their guide to the assessment centre.

1 Answer

Something like: Tell me about a time where you had an idea to change the way a system works, how focussed are you improvements

What 3 skills you can bring to the programme you applied for

1 Answer

What are the benefits of working with people from diverse backgrounds (including race, religion and culture) and what experiences have you had of this?

1 Answer

How did you deal with a difficult situation?

110 of 46 Interview Questions