Client Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Client Relationship Manager

Client Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Client relationship manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

After calling me late apologised and in the same breath continued to open the conversation with I don't know why I am bothering to speak with you..... Then he got worse...

1 Answer

Thank you for your feedback. We always welcome any constructive criticism and are happy to filter out personal insults and supposition. It’s part of Netsend’s published ethos to provide exemplary client service. Our interview process for client facing staff is intended to test candidate’s suitability and skill set in this regard. The pre-interview call is purposefully awkward, designed to simulate potential in-coming client calls. Good candidates can convert a negative call into a positive one. We hope this feedback is useful and wish you luck with your job search.

The standard interview type questions. Nothing too taxing.

- Introduce yourself, what motivates you, how and why would you be successful in this role, where do you want to be in the next 3 years, why you, how would you upsell?

1 Answer

when your communication skills resolved a situation with client when you delivered a five-star customer service

110 of 24 Interview Questions