Community banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Community banker Interview Questions

community banker interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The entire interview was competency based. The Hiring Manager was reading out a competency relevant to the role. And I was supposed to give examples from my work or personal life. No trick questions, e.g. what is your weakness, how would others describe you, etc. Overall, very formal.

7 Answers

can you remeber most of the questions they asked you and how long did the interview last? thanks

okay thank you.i have mine next week and i dont know what to expect. were there any role plays involved and was the interview process intimidating?

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Why Barclays?

2 Answers

Control environment: When have you followed clear guidelines to solve an issue?

2 Answers

Describe a situation when you worked collaboratively/helped a colleague and what was the result.

2 Answers

Why Barclays? What risks have you faced in your previous role or studies? How have you abided by regulations and policies? When have you solved a problem before? When have you faced a difficult situation in your work or personal life and how did you overcome it?

1 Answer

How did i perform and excellence service

1 Answer

Tell us of a time when you identified a Risk.

1 Answer

Give an example of a time where you had to follow company policies in order to solve something.

1 Answer

Tell me a time where you had to follow strict guidelines. Tell me a time when you listened to group feedback to deal with a work situation

1 Answer

How do you improve yourself? What have you done in the past towards this direction?

110 of 128 Interview Questions