Compliance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

compliance analyst Interviews

Compliance Analyst Interview Questions

Compliance analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you advise a hedgefund manager with a large portfolio who is about to announce at a conference that a Greek exit from the euro is inevitable?

4 Answers

Th

How would you advise a hedge fund manager with a large portfolio of WHO is about to announce at a conference That a Greek exit from the euro is Inevitable? sorry sir, this time we should be able to take the euro, or else we will have a big loss in the company. to avoid the losses we have to equate with the euro, because this is the only way to save the company. thank you sir ..

THE GREEKS LEFT A HORSE IN EURO WHICH DESTROYED THE EURO ARMY BECAUSE THE HORSE HAD SOME SOLDIERS WHICH WAS A MISUSE.NOW-A-DAYS TORJON HORSE WHICH IS A TYPE OF VIRUS IS DAMAGING COMPUTERS THROUGH INTERNET PROGRAMING.IN THIS I WILL ADVISE MY MANAGER

Tell me about a time you demonstrated leadership?

1 Answer

Would your friends and family describe you as a responsible person?

1 Answer

1st Question - Tell us (FDM Group) a little bit yourself? 2nd Question - Why have you chosen FDM group? 3rd Question - What trend in the IT market do you best relate to!? 4th Question - Which quality of FDM's business model do you represent best!?

Questions about my CV

1 Answer

At final stage I met with people from the business, one asked "what do you want Revolut to do for you and your career"

1 Answer

If you were the FCA auditing tomorrow the trading floor, how would you do it?

1 Answer

What would be the next compliance risks affecting broking houses like Peel Hunt ?

1 Answer

What is your greatest achievement?

1 Answer

tell me more about yourself.

110 of 54 Interview Questions