Compliance officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for compliance officer

Compliance officer Interview Questions

compliance officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

As per their philosophy Revolut has on top of his priority always the AML and Compliance improvement and this is what the hiring questions were concentrate.

2 Answers

This is not a question. This is a statement that makes little sense, much like your review. Appreciate your interview arrangements (organising a call and a in person interview) were ‘simply perfect’ but it does not describe the interview nor is it difficult to not waste peoples time.

This is a fraudulent review to combat the negative reviews.

No real structure or layout of the interview.

1 Answer

What would you best friend say is your worst and best trait

1 Answer

questions about your cv questions about the job role questions about the company scenario questions

1 Answer

Questions weren't particularly difficult, although they did seem intent on finding gaps in your cv

1 Answer

As fintech the main questions we related to how to build a compliance framework using technology.

1 Answer

Describe a time when you demonstrated.. (I can't remember exactly what they asked for but it's on the website)

1 Answer

Asked about my previous experience and what could I bring to the role, interviewer took time to answer my questions

1 Answer

Would I be ale to deal with handling numerous candidates by phone and email every day?

1 Answer

What do you see you could bring to help the store progress

110 of 62 Interview Questions