Compliance specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Compliance specialist Interview Questions

compliance specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you advise a hedgefund manager with a large portfolio who is about to announce at a conference that a Greek exit from the euro is inevitable?

4 Answers

Th

How would you advise a hedge fund manager with a large portfolio of WHO is about to announce at a conference That a Greek exit from the euro is Inevitable? sorry sir, this time we should be able to take the euro, or else we will have a big loss in the company. to avoid the losses we have to equate with the euro, because this is the only way to save the company. thank you sir ..

THE GREEKS LEFT A HORSE IN EURO WHICH DESTROYED THE EURO ARMY BECAUSE THE HORSE HAD SOME SOLDIERS WHICH WAS A MISUSE.NOW-A-DAYS TORJON HORSE WHICH IS A TYPE OF VIRUS IS DAMAGING COMPUTERS THROUGH INTERNET PROGRAMING.IN THIS I WILL ADVISE MY MANAGER

Why don't you micro manage?

3 Answers

tell me about your compliance experience

2 Answers

I was asked a single question. ‘Tell me about your current role’. This person spoke in the most bored, disinterested tone I’d seen in a professional environment. I continued with the call despite this as I had dedicated the time for this video call.

2 Answers

if you put 120Vac into a full wave rectifier what do you get out?

2 Answers

As per their philosophy Revolut has on top of his priority always the AML and Compliance improvement and this is what the hiring questions were concentrate.

2 Answers

Have you had to deal with a difficult customer query?

1 Answer

If you were the FCA auditing tomorrow the trading floor, how would you do it?

1 Answer

questions based on behaviours in Bc

110 of 346 Interview Questions