SAP Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Companies matching "SAP Consultant"

SAP Consultant Interviews

HQ: Hyderabad

SAP BW Consultant Interviews

www.sapbwconsulting.com /

SAP BW Consultant Interviews

www.sapbwconsulting.com /  HQ: Freetown

SAP Consultant Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The most difficult part for me was the unexpected question of how the case study solutions arrived at during the team task would be supported once the project had been implemented.

3 Answers

I believe, this is testing your ability to keep calm, and to show you have a logical thought process. Remember its not about getting the right answer, its about how you got to that answer.

Hi, I have a final interview coming up and it will be a 2,5 hours consisting case study and interview with the MD. Are you able to share some hints and tips for the case study? Thank you.

Being confronted with extra documents for analysis halfway through my presentation / conclusions.

2 Answers

Give me an example where you had to lead a group of people

1 Answer

This is a roleplay, where I am a client, and you are the representative in this meeting. You have spent months creating this set of computers for me, of which I want a few thousand. It has everything that I asked for in the contract. I want it red, but you've made them all blue

2 Answers

Describe the hardest decision you have faced in the past 12 months

Tell me about yourself?

1 Answer

Case study on a family brewing business. Three generations involved in running business and each had his own vision of the company. Heads of different departments had their own ideas about how they run their departments, and nobody was in touch with the management.

1 Answer

Why haven't you gained the specific qualification "x"?

1 Answer

Because I come from an app development background, I thought I knew everything when it came to the technical interview. Of course, there are so many other aspects to software other than making mobile apps, many of which barely involve any programming at all. I was asked a lot of questions about these, not only what I knew about them but also what I want to learn about them. Just be open-minded, expect lots of different areas that you haven't worked on, and be honest about what you know and don't know.

110 of 614 Interview Questions