SAP Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Companies matching "SAP Consultant"

SAP Consultant Interviews

HQ: Hyderabad

SAP BW Consultant Interviews

www.sapbwconsulting.com /

SAP BW Consultant Interviews

www.sapbwconsulting.com /  HQ: Freetown

SAP Consultant Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can you calculate how many tennis balls are used during the course of Wimbledon

20 Answers

Hi I did face to face competency and skills interview with a senior manager for an analyst role last friday for DMS and its Thursday now and I haven't heard from them until now. Do I consider my application as unsuccessful given that I haven't heard from them up until now? I would appreciate your thoughts

You have three doors, behind one there is a prize. You choose door A, after that I ll tell you that behind door B there is no prize, do yuo keep your choice or change it ?

7 Answers

The most difficult part for me was the unexpected question of how the case study solutions arrived at during the team task would be supported once the project had been implemented.

3 Answers

What are the benefits of smart meters for the end-user?

3 Answers

Tell us about yourself, your biggest achievement and regret

2 Answers

It was about your skill sets and all that I had on my CV

2 Answers

what is journal entry for sale of fixed asset

2 Answers

Questions about the group exercise, as well as some competency questions.

2 Answers

Being confronted with extra documents for analysis halfway through my presentation / conclusions.

2 Answers

There was no proper interview sessions. Candidates were put into different groups to solve a specific challenge. This year challenge was building a chatbot using IBM's Watson API. Existing code was provided with a few part missing. Teams had to fill in these parts and run the backend & frontend.

110 of 680 Interview Questions