Contract specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for contract specialist

Contract specialist Interview Questions

contract specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Imagine you are working as a programmer for a company called Silver Bars Marketplace and you have just received a new requirement. In it we would like to display to our users how much demand for silver bars there is on the market. To do this we would like to have a 'Live Order Board', that could provide us with the following functionality: Register an order. Order must contain these fields: user id order quantity (e.g.: 3.5 kg) price per kg (e.g.: £303) order type: BUY or SELL Cancel a registered order - this will remove the order from 'Live Order Board' Get summary information of live orders (see explanation below) Imagine we have received the following orders: a) SELL: 3.5 kg for £306 [user1] b) SELL: 1.2 kg for £310 [user2] c) SELL: 1.5 kg for £307 [user3] d) SELL: 2.0 kg for £306 [user4] Our ‘Live Order Board’ should provide us the following summary information: 5.5 kg for £306 // order a) + order d) 1.5 kg for £307 // order c) 1.2 kg for £310 // order b) The first thing to note here is that orders for the same price should be merged together (even when they are from different users). In this case it can be seen that order a) and d) were for the same amount (£306) and this is why only their sum (5.5 kg) is displayed (for £306) and not the individual orders (3.5 kg and 2.0 kg). The last thing to note is that for SELL orders the orders with lowest prices are displayed first. Opposite is true for the BUY orders.

2 Answers

I coded for 2 hours nice clean code well tested. BDD and TDD style, refactored. But they never gave me any sort of feedback.

The very same thing - spent good 2-3 hours on this and nobody bothered to reply. Very unprofessional.

So, you're a big fan of Agile?

2 Answers

How do you deal with complaints?

1 Answer

Give us an example of a situation where you worked under pressure?

1 Answer

Any experience of puting mechanical conveying equipment on ships!

1 Answer

Did I know a certain individual

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had to implement a change? How do you maintain accuracy? Which seemed an odd question from someone that relied on a lot of guess work. Compared to other interviews, the interviewing was poor, like they had little interviewing experience. One slouched and had poor listening skills or just wasn't awake. Compared to other organisations I've worked in, I was surprised these two held such important roles.

1 Answer

Looking at this ad (youtube ad for Thompson travels) - who do you think the target audience is? If we were to change the target audience to X, how would you change the ad?

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

How do you see a tool set being used in a CAE analysis

1 Answer

Tell us a little about yourself? What do you know about the firm? What can you add to the role and what exactly do you know about the role?

110 of 384 Interview Questions