Credit analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Credit analyst Interview Questions

credit analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Which specific balance sheet items would you look at to determine a company's credit worthiness?

3 Answers

Assets, Liabilities, and Shareholder's Equity. - Assets: Are the economic resource of the company use to operate the company include Cash, Inventory, and Equipment - Liabilities: Represent the debt of the company. - Equity: Represent the net worth of the company.

Not sure but I would say Current Liabilities to Cash and liquid assets, change in cash flows, growth of net total assets are three possibilities, although there are certainly more and better answers.

Cash balances obviously as it shows if they have the flow to support additional lines of credit, then maybe creditors as it shows a pecking order if things go south.

Why do you want to work for S&P?

2 Answers

Nothing too unusual, however they did ask 2 brainteasers during the phone interview which I didn't expect at this stage. If it takes 2 people 2 hours to build 2 bikes, how many people are needed to build 12 bikes in 6 hours?

2 Answers

How I would engage a busy Partner to review his/her debt ledger

1 Answer

Say, you can toss a dice, and you will receive a £ for each dot in the number you get. (so a 1 gets £ 1, a 2 gets £2 etc...)

1 Answer

Why would you work as a Credit Controller?

What will you do in your first 100 days

1 Answer

In your group of friends who are you? Caring, Upbeat, Gives Morale, Quiet, Mediator etc

Skills I can bring