Customer marketing manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Customer marketing manager Interview Questions

customer marketing manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What did you notice all the people in the waiting room have in common?

1 Answer

I noted that they all looked young or were recent graduates.

Stage 2. I then went into meet Claire for a face to face interview in the offices - which were very stylish!. Again the format was quite informal, but the questions were intelligent and at times quite in depth - they were getting a good picture of what I wanted and whether I would be a good cultural fit. I was given lots of opportunity to ask questions and fact find - it was a very open and honest discussion.

1 Answer

Tell us about a successful campaign that you have managed

1 Answer

Final Stage The whole experience was very positive - and I left the last meeting with a really good understanding of the job , company, culture and the personalities involved. They offered me the job while I was on the train on the way home !

1 Answer

Stage 1. I responded to an advert in Jobs in Kent and had an initial telephone conversation with Claire (Head of Talent) Claire took time to tell me the reality of the role - positives and negative , she explained about the core values and company culture and then asked me some questions about what I was looking for, preferences of working environment and what I wanted for my future. The style was very conversational and I was impressed that they clearly wanted to share information as well as gain it.

1 Answer

Stage 3. The third and last stage was a more formal interview with both the CEO and the MD (no pressure then!) this was more structured and at times very hard. I had been asked to present to them, so after my 10 minute presentation I was grilled on facts , research and asked for recommendations. They also spent time discussing the culture and the vision for the future of the company and the evolution of this role.

1 Answer

Which one of our competitors is doing x really well?

1 Answer

General experience questions around customer advocacy and events management

1 Answer

Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself?

Standard questions from the hiring manager. But the hr person did ask if I am married, which I'm sure is against the law to use for a hiring criteria.

110 of 27 Interview Questions