Customer operations administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for customer operations administrator

Customer operations administrator Interview Questions

customer operations administrator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked questions about my previous experience in administration and customer service.

1 Answer

Having worked in office environments and H&R, I was able to give good examples of administration related skills such as working with difference pieces of software, organisation and on-line and off-line customer service.

What do you know about Excel.

1 Answer

Why do you want to leave your job? (Asked about 4 times)

1 Answer

How would you ensure the student experience is at the forefront of what you do?

What do you Know about the company? Explain a Situation that you have accomplished an excellent customer satisfaction? Explain about your previous Job? What made you apply for this Job? What do you bring to this role? Explain what do you know about this job role and what you like to do? How do you see your self in the next 3 years? What is your salary expectation? how do you manage Stress? Did you ever managed people? and how? What are your strengh? What are your weekness and explain? Explain a situation you demonstated your Team playing ability? and much more . . .

Questions like 'what do you know about OVO', 'why do you want to work here' 'biggest decision ever made' 'last time you were frustrated' and talking through my career so far.

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs