Customer service administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for customer service administrator

Customer service administrator Interview Questions

1,801

customer service administrator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to switch from your current job to a customer support role?

4 Answers

I had no clear answer for this, I managed to dodge the bullet, but my reaction was far from satisfying.

Be honest. If you don't know why you did it then you are just going to come across as a floater. If you struggle with this type of question ask yourself this: What are the Con's of my current job / career path? What are the Pro's of my target job / carrer path? Why did I apply for this job? Why did I apply to this company? This structure will clarify things within yourself and hopefully spawn a few branching thoughts. When answering: Be confident of your decision; be prepared for rebuke and counter-questions. These are designed to test your resolve; your thought process and your competence. The real question here is much different - Who am I hiring. Consider this.

Hi and thanks for your comment. I totally agree and I would have been prepared for the question hadn't it been that I was brought in for a interview in a "Linux System Administrator" position, which promptly changed into a "Support Engineer" role. I still wanted the job though.

Why should their hire me and not the next person who came for an interview

4 Answers

Why are you single?

5 points of good team such us: understanding, communication etc

3 Answers

"I know we are not allowed to ask you this and you dont have to answer but I am going to ask you anyway" 1) is there anything you want to tell us? 2) how old are you? 3) what is your marital status? 4) do you have any children?

2 Answers

They asked if I was experienced in software used at the working place

2 Answers

Tell me about a time when you were faced with conflicting priorities. How did you determine the top priority? (rough wording)

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

I was asked a very vague question about a server going offline at 5pm on a Friday while everybody was preparing to go home for the weekend. What would I do.

2 Answers

Can you do basic calculations?

2 Answers

Why are you looking to join?

110 of 1,801 Interview Questions