Deployment specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Deployment specialist Interview Questions

deployment specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Merging of Sets: Sets Users which reference other user groups.

6 Answers

Recursively

Hello! When did you interview?

Beginning of November

If you flip two coins, one is a head,what is the probability that the other is a head

6 Answers

Case exercise: Data modeling with Palantir method (Entity - Event - Document). How would you start to model a restaurant business?

2 Answers

All taxi drivers in a town need to meet in one place. What is the best place for them to meet?

2 Answers

(Systems design): Describe how you would build a generic job scheduler for our company?

2 Answers

Tell me about your work experience and my education?

1 Answer

1. Why Palantir 2. 2 strengths, 2 weaknesses 3. Name a time when (worked in teams, had problems etc etc) 4. Describe to me a complicated process 5. Classic brain-teaser problem (was given the egg an 100 storey building one - just google it)

1 Answer

Give an example for a non absolute truth (can be interpreted differntly by others)

1 Answer

Imagine a 2D array of non-negative integers representing a map. 0 values are water and non-0 values are land. The land forms islands (contiguous cells vertically or horizontally). The value of an island is the sum of all of its tiles. Efficiently output the size of the highest-valued island.

1 Answer

CV walkthrough, how did you solve a difficult problem, business case problems, and of course the Peter Thiel questions "tell me about something you are right about and almost everyone disagrees about".

110 of 153 Interview Questions