Digital account manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for digital account manager

Digital account manager Interview Questions

digital account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Stage 2. I then went into meet Claire for a face to face interview in the offices - which were very stylish!. Again the format was quite informal, but the questions were intelligent and at times quite in depth - they were getting a good picture of what I wanted and whether I would be a good cultural fit. I was given lots of opportunity to ask questions and fact find - it was a very open and honest discussion.

1 Answer

We finished by Claire showing me all around the offices and introducing me to a couple of team members.

what can I bring to the role

Why did you leave Yell?

1 Answer

Final Stage The whole experience was very positive - and I left the last meeting with a really good understanding of the job , company, culture and the personalities involved. They offered me the job while I was on the train on the way home !

1 Answer

What would be in my 'brag file' for a face to face?

1 Answer

My personality test brought up that I cannot take on new skills and learn

1 Answer

Does money motivate you, if so for what reason?

1 Answer

Stage 1. I responded to an advert in Jobs in Kent and had an initial telephone conversation with Claire (Head of Talent) Claire took time to tell me the reality of the role - positives and negative , she explained about the core values and company culture and then asked me some questions about what I was looking for, preferences of working environment and what I wanted for my future. The style was very conversational and I was impressed that they clearly wanted to share information as well as gain it.

1 Answer

Can I manage the drive time to the patch being offered on top of the required working day

Why should we hire you?