Digital director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Digital director Interview Questions

digital director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a campaign you created/worked on that went wrong.

3 Answers

This was in relation to a creative idea being received in the wrong way - I hadn't actually experienced this, specifically, so I drew upon other work experiences where things hadn't gone to plan.

We appreciate the feedback and always strive to improve our processes! We encourage you to reach out to the recruiter that you worked with during the process to help us. Please reach out to me directly if you would like to discuss further!

Thanks for your note, Kathryn - I didn't work with a recruiter but rather went through internal HR at InLinkUK, who I followed up with several times following the interviews, however, I never received a response.

Are you a french National?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

(considering it's a digital role) What did you think of our store window?

2 Answers

Tell us about a project or client you have worked with?

1 Answer

Why do I want to relocate to UK.

1 Answer

What were my reasons for applying? Describe/demonstrate my daily/weekly routine? What is my understanding of the business, industry and market place?

1 Answer

Stage 2. I then went into meet Claire for a face to face interview in the offices - which were very stylish!. Again the format was quite informal, but the questions were intelligent and at times quite in depth - they were getting a good picture of what I wanted and whether I would be a good cultural fit. I was given lots of opportunity to ask questions and fact find - it was a very open and honest discussion.

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you’ve had to improve a relationship at work?

1 Answer

How do you prioritise a busy workload?

1 Answer

general questions on the digital environment, what you think could improve the digital plan for the organisation, and how you deal with different circumstances in the workplace

110 of 289 Interview Questions