Alchemy Recruitment Global Interview Question: do I have kids? When I answer... | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interview Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview Braintree, England

do I have kids? When I answered no, his response was “good

, as those with kids tend to have a lot more time off work when their kids are unwell so I’m glad you don’t have any kids.. anyway, you’re too young to have kids anyway”
Answer

Interview Answer

5 Answers

I answered no to having any kids, and when he said the above, I felt very intimidated so didn’t want to say anything back to him about that.

Interview Candidate on 13 Mar 2019

This sounds about right from the behavior at Alchemy. They are the sort of company that expect all their staff to live for their job.
They are intrusive and the most unprofessional organisation.

Interview Candidate on 17 Jul 2019

Having met several representatives of this organisation myself I find myself doubting the validity of this. The people I met seemed nothing but professional and were quite likeable/friendly. No inappropriate questions, I was left with a good impression.

Anonymous on 24 Jul 2019

Having worked at Alchemy and attended interviews and conducted them I have huge concerns about the validity of these interview notes.

Never heard of anyone ever being asked anything like this or remotely similar. Reads more like a fictitious post designed to discredit.

The interview process is personal, professional, and well delivered.

Anonymous on 25 Jul 2019

Of course all of these comments have been made, the directors & managers make workers comment on negative posts to make them seem unreal or make it seem like it’s a great place to work and only this one person had an issue.. absolute joke.. no wonder they’ve had so many law suits against them.. absolute shambles

12345 on 25 Jul 2019

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.