dunnhumby Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

dunnhumby Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at dunnhumby

3.4

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at dunnhumby.

Interview

1. I applied online, submitting a CV and cover letter as well as information about my education and work experience.

2. I was invited to aptitude tests. This was a numerical reasoning test, and dunnhumby's was the hardest one I've done, practice or real, during graduate applications. However, they must have quite a low threshold as I got through despite probably answering around 2/3 questions. Perhaps they have lower standards for the Media & Comms grad scheme than more quantitative ones!

3.I had a phone interview with someone from HR at dunnhumby. This was very brief (less than 20 minutes), and included competency based questions and case study questions. I really had no idea how this had gone as it was quite a stiff format - question, answer, with no discussion/conversation. The key here is to stay relaxed I think - don't worry if you don't feel like you're building rapport.

4. Full day assessment centre at their Ealing offices. This included a 1-to-1 interview, a case study and presentation task, and a group exercise. There was also an opportunity to talk informally to current graduates on the program which is really useful.

5. They called me 2 weeks letter to tell me I had been offered a position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for dunnhumby

Graduate Interview

Interview

Submitted my application through their website. I then received psychometric test invites. Passed them and received a phone interview call. The questions were generic about the company, interests and behavioural questions. I was then invited to the assessment center. We were re-tested on our online psychometric tests, had one-on-one interview session, data analysing and presentation session and a group data analysis session.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at dunnhumby.

Interview

I applied for a position on the graduate scheme towards the end of February, this consisted on the basic application form and a few competency based questions. I heard back within a few days that I had got through to the next stage to take two online tests, numerical and inductive reasoning. After I got through this stage there was a telephone interview which was very relaxed and finally the assessment centre was around the start of June.

This consisted of a interview with the basic looking over your CV and competency based questions, followed by a presentation based on a case study, a numerical test and a group exercise. The whole day was enjoyable where all the assessors were friendly and fun to talk to. I found out I got the position the following week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have had to convince a senior colleague into your way of thinking   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at dunnhumby (London, England) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied through an online grad scheme application. Then had to do a maths test, verbal reasoning test, and a phone interview. Went to the assessment day - be warned that it was overwhelmingly filled with Oxbridge graduates (of which I was not). There I had to do another maths test, a group discussion, a personal interview and a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your favourite ad campaign and explain why you think it's great (since I was expecting questions about data and the market but not necessarily advertising)   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at dunnhumby in December 2011.

Interview

First question - 'Do you have a UK visa?' And I said no because I have indicated it in my application. Then the interviewer decided to postpone the interview as they weren't sure if they could sponsor international students. Got an email 2 weeks later saying that they are not sponsoring. Silly, they could have let me know before I went and did the online tests (and before I got my hopes up).

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at dunnhumby in October 2010.

Interview

Too difficult questions... couldnt get through the next round...

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.