E commerce manager Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Havenly
E-Commerce Product Manager was asked...12 January 2018

It was so long ago, I don't remember. Their 3rd party didn't get back to me for over a month.

2 Answers

Lol. No thanks.

Report them for online employment fraud. You can report to FTC, IC3, FBI, etc.

They asked me my rank in my High School class. Also did I feel that I was going to achieve my goals and dreams.

1 Answers

I said that I ranked Number two in class of 1560 students and yes I believed that I was going to achieve my goals Less

Cartão Elo

Foram feitas perguntas básicos. Na verdade eu esperava perguntas mais profundas pelo tipo da vaga, mas não ouve. A pergunta final foi muito curiosa: "tem alguma coisa que eu deixei de te perguntar?".

1 Answers

Eu fiquei tão pasmo com a pergunta e a condução da entrevista que respondi: "não, acho que não." Less

Minnie Rose

Do you have a resume?

Dolce & Gabbana

Perché il passaggio dalla mia ex azienda a Dolce & Gabbana.

1 Answers

Ho sempre voluto lavorare per una delle migliori aziende del lusso.

Design Imports

What is one experience you’ve had where you had a measurable impact on a company you’ve worked for?

1 Answers

Changing pricing for thousands of listings on eBay to reduce unprofitable listings Less

Add People

what would be the biggest challenge for you when joining add people?

1 Answers

The 9-5 routine; coming from uni and because of covid the work/life balance may be hard to get used to. Less

Beiersdorf

Describe your past workin experiences

1 Answers

I describe my past workin experiences

Nathan James

They asked a lot of general interview questions about previous experience, why I was looking for a new role, what are some of my strengths, etc. They also asked me a few questions on working remote (since the position is remote) and how I feel about working remotely.

1 Answers

I have been working remotely for 6+ months due to COVID and feel comfortable working remote, and have been looking for a remote position specifically. Less

Melissa & Doug

Unexpected: What is your current salary?

1 Answers

I didn't think it was appropriate for this to be asked in the early stages of interviewing. Less

Viewing 1 - 10 of 248 Interview Questions

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs

e commerce specialistecommerce product managersenior manager ecommerceinternet marketing manager