eBay Interview Questions in Draper, UT | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at eBay

3.2

Senior Workforce Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at eBay (Draper, UT (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

After applying online, I was emailed within a week to set up a phone screen. The phone screen was relatively simple. The recruiter I talked to was excellent. At the end of the phone screen, she set me up with an on campus interview for two days later. The on campus interview was with two of the hiring managers (one who I'd directly report to if offered the job). The interview took about an hour. Was an easy conversation. I was called the next morning and offered the job. Loved the whole process!

Interview Questions

• They had me take an assessment for the job I was applying for.   1 Answer

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eBay (Draper, UT (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Here's how the interview process goes after you have applied (keep in mind the application process also has a skills type test which includes basic math and patterns)

They will schedule an interview via Hireview, where you are asked more personality type questions.
    Thenm, phone interview with a member of the Recruiting team if it's a good match they will schedule you for an interview at Ebay. The whole interview is about an hour long that includes you shadowing a member of the team, to a role play type call and answering basic interview questions.
    Here's where the waiting starts, about a week later if they like you they will send you to do a background check request. (They state that it will take weeks but mine took 2 business days). From there you're told that they are making final decisions on the training team (this process took about 1.5 weeks for me).

After I got an email with an offer, and a request for another Hireview with the welcoming team. They go over benefits, what to expect etc etc.

and there you go, your officaly hired after you turn in your documentation and have signed your offer letter.

CU Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at eBay (Draper, UT (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

It was great. I applied online, I did a video interview, then a test, then they called me on the phone, and finally did a in person interview. They even let you experience what you'll be doing on the job to get a better feel for it.

Commercial Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eBay (Draper, UT (US)).

Interview

Applied online, recruiter emailed me to arrange a phone screening. Phone screening was short just wanted to know why ebay and why now. Phone screening recruiter contacted another recruiter who arranged a phone call with the hiring manager and then an onsite interview with hiring manager and team. Met individually with each member and at the end with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit more about your background?, what are the main issues in a software commercial transaction?, how do you feel about working in a very open environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eBay (Draper, UT (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

First a digital interview is completed and then you are invited on site. They give you a tour of the building outlining the perks, then they have you listen to calls for about 15minutes. After That you do about 45 min worth of assessments including math, computer literacy, spelling/grammar, typing and personality. You then listen to a call and write noted regarding the pros and con's of it to discuss in your interview. After that you have an one on one interview where they ask you situation and behavioral based questions. They expect you to have specific examples based on the STAR method (Situation, task, action, resolution.)

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you handled a difficult customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eBay (Draper, UT (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

There was a digital interview first which was then followed by onsite interview. I was given a company tour and we listened to customer calls to get to know how are they answered. Then was the assessment which had different sections of maths, language, simulation and personality test. In the end i was interviewed by a senior leader who asked me various questions and notes my asnwers

Interview Questions

• Did you ever come across a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at eBay (Draper, UT (US)).

Interview

Rigorous interview process was changed since I began four years ago. Had to submit 5 reviews from people, phone interview, on-site interview, typing test, internet test. Then waited 3 to get a job offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you received great customer service   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eBay (Draper, UT (US)).

Interview

Series of 3 interviews. First round was with 2 Managers in the department that were already doing the job. Second round was with a Senior Manager and a Manager in the department. Third round was with the Director and a Manager in the department. I was offered after the 3rd interview. The line of questioning is always situational and they're looking for "S.T.A.R" responses with an emphasis on the R or results.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult employee.   2 Answers

Business Acquisitions Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eBay (Draper, UT (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Very thorough Excellent description, clear outline of goals. The manager was friendly, and clearly very driven to succeed. He wanted the very best for his team. The description of the work was concise. I enjoyed the interview process, and was invited to come back the very next day and meet with the senior VP of eBay and he was a very cool person to talk with.

Interview Questions

• How did you do so well in the automotive industry?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was quick and fair. Their offer was very good.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at eBay (Draper, UT (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Hirevue digital interview then in person interview. HIgh vue is really strange and uncomfortable but not terrible. Got a response quick but declined in person interview because off glass door reviews.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.