eBay EBay Advertising Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at eBay

1 Interview Review

2.0

EBay Advertising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at eBay (Brisbane, CA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me after almost a month after I had submitted my resume via an employee referral. On the other hand, the recruiter was very pleasant, encouraging and friendly. She was perhaps the best part of the process. However, there may be some truth to what another reviewer had said about the positions being fake and that they're just fishing for ideas. For instance, the recruiter was very encouraging and indicated that I was among the top 3 candidates. However, after meeting with the team, she gave me feedback that the hiring manager now had applicants that were better fit. I asked for more detailed feedback but didn't get any more. So not sure if they know really know what they want plus I found an article that the hiring manager had written that didn't quite reference eBay's financials correctly. This position required dealing with numbers after all and if the person in charge doesn't know what he's talking about then definitely isn't the right match for me anyways.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.