eBay Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

eBay Interview Questions

Interviews at eBay

1. Featured Interview

Interview

Phone interview with HR and then phone interview with manager, nothing fancy.
    I was asked about my current role and was asked a few client server questions, It was pretty fair.

Interview Questions

• General architecture questions, no coding   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Initial process of the interview was, they gave a coding challenge link to complete, after that they have conducted 4 rounds of problem solving rounds & 1 Manager level discussion

Interview Questions

• Mostly Problem solving questions, Algorithms and time complexity.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I get the phone interview first. It was all SQL questions and kind of like easy ones on Leetcode. Then I get the onsite invitation. The company environment is great. One dispointment is that the interviewer was late

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eBay.

Interview

It was a phone screen interview. And the process was quite standard.
    The Interviewer was friendly and was asking Pertinent questions . Also asked behavioral based questions for almost 20 mins initially

Interview Questions

• How did you resolve conflict with your co-worker in previous experience.
      Could complete only one Technical problem even though he wanted to ask 2 problems

Was asked Non-decreasing array problem.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

They make you keep your camera on during the entire coding challenge and require you to show a photo of your driver's license. They say nothing about what is to be done with this information. This is a serious invasion of privacy, and should not be tolerated.

Interview Questions

• Completed the coding challenge, still in the process.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eBay.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to setup TPS. I believe I did pretty well in the TPS and interviewer looked satisfied with the solution, But like others have experienced here, the recruiter reached out the same evening saying hiring manager has decided to move forward with the other candidate. It did not make any sense, waste of 45 minutes. Most likely they are just setting up interviews for H1B / labor certifications. Stay away from interviewing at eBay

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at eBay in September 2020.

Interview

Completed a phone screen with a recruiter. She reached out over email and asked me to call her for 15 minutes. She asked me 2-3 interview type questions, then explained next step was to chat with the HM. I heard back less than 48 hours later that they were moving me forward in the process.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict   1 Answer
    • Walk me through your recent experience   1 Answer

SE Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitt Gas, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at eBay (Pitt Gas, PA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Coding round on code signal with a total of 4 questions with 2 being easy and 2 medium difficulty questions and a time limit of 70 mins. if you are used to competitive coding it will be easy.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eBay.

Interview

It was very quick and easy. The hiring manager and the panel were friendly and courteous. Some senior interviewers made it seem like a pleasant discussion. I was asked behavioral questions and also process questions of how I would brainstorm and move forward with the project.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions and also estimation questions like how much time do you spend creating user stories?   Answer Question

Interview

Interview process was pretty long but it really gave you a sense of what you were signing up for. The final interview included a job shadow for the position you were applying along with a tour of the office. It was very unique that way.

Finance Intern Interview

Interview

I had a phone call interview with mostly some behavioral questions and a walk through my resume and got a offer a few weeks later. It was a very informal process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.