eBay Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,118 of over 1,118.0 interviews

Recruiter15%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

eBay

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eBay in Jan 2020

Interview

Telephone interview. Very simple and quick. Mainly asked what previous experience you have and then how you have gone above or beyond for a customer in you previous roles. Also how confident I was talking to customers. Very communication based

Interview Questions
  • How you went above and beyond for a customer
    Answer Question

eBay

Application

I interviewed at eBay

Interview

It was a good experience. I got to learn more from that interview as it was my first interview for a big company. I got a lot of confidence after that for interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about eBay

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

eBay

Application

I interviewed at eBay

Interview

online. A few forms to fill up. Then you creat you own account/store. You are in charge of the listings. You are on your own as a seller. Customer support often side with the cutomers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

eBay

Application

I interviewed at eBay

Interview

There were three rounds in total. 1. There was an online coding test on code signal. There were four questions. The time limit to complete them was 70 minutes. 2. Behavioural Round for 45 minutes 3. Technical Round for 45 minutes

Interview Questions
  • 1. Leetcode easy hashmap question. 2. Leetcode medium string question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at eBay (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Interview itself and the questions were the usual. I prepared thoroughly and it went well. However the interviewers never bothered to contact me again. Left a very poor impression on the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eBay (Berlin) in Nov 2021

Interview

4 rounds in total. 1) Talk with HR - 30 min 2) Interview with Hiring Manager - 1 hour 3) Coding puzzle - 3 days task (behavioral) 4) Final interview - 5 hours interview, with 5-10 min breaks (1h-5min-1.5h-10min-1h-5min-20min-1h) 1-2 interviews - nothing special, just general questions about my experiences, projects and expectations, about location (why Germany, why eBay, why decided to leave your current company/project, be ready to introduce yourself in small 5-min talk). 3 - after successful talk with HM I got coding task - small game-application based on spring framework with 3 general questions: Things I like in app? Problems/improvements? Highest improvement? You will have something close to 3 days to solve this task, but can be extended in case of meaningful arguments. 4 - final interview, consists of 4 parts: a) 1 hour interview with PM + dev (not you). In this part we discussed the idea of simple mobile application and general acceptance criteria that this application should has. As result we with PM approved the major features which we should implement in this app. b) Pair programming interview - 2.5 hours, you + another dev aims to create application from the scratch according to discussed plan. Basically, we created Spring boot application with needed API, some logic + tests. Here you will share the screen and code by yourself. It is the most important part, here you should be extremely focused to build acceptable application. It's something like extremely programming, be focused and follow the ACs. c) Demo interview - 20 min, once time is up you will introduce all that you managed for eBay team (3-4 people) and answer on questions. d) Last part, behavioral interview- 1 hour interview with non-technical 1-2 members, in this part you free to ask questions and should expect some questions about your most desirable (and not) environment and other common questions, nothing any serious.

Interview Questions
  • I have no any direct questions like about structures or algorithms or memory model etc. I just introduced how I may code, explained what I used and for what reason.
1 person found this interview helpful

eBay

Application

I interviewed at eBay

Interview

6 total interviews over 2 months. then to be told my base salary requirement was too high after being open and honest with my requirements at the first interview. The interview process went all the way up to a VP level. It seemed the company does not trust their employees to make a decision. Glad it didn’t work out as the leadership seems to micro manage.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

eBay

Application

I interviewed at eBay

Interview

There was an initial questionnaire to fill out, and if you passed that, then there's a video interview to determine if you have the job or not. Pretty straightforward process.

Interview Questions
  • Why I wanted to work for eBay. An example of a time I displayed leadership and teamwork in a previous job. What I feel I could bring to the company.

eBay

Application

I interviewed at eBay

Interview

Multiple coding rounds were conducted then multiple interview; join networking events to talk to the recruiters and hiring managers and they will tell you what what all all is is needed

Interview Questions
  • Multiple coding rounds were conducted then multiple interviews

eBay

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eBay

Interview

Very pleasant and engaging. They asked the right questions and made me feel comfortable. Technical questions really resonated with my past work experience and that helped. Seems like a nice and fun place to work.

Interview Questions
  • Q. Tell us a time when you managed all tasks by yourself that were outside your job role?

eBay

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eBay in Nov 2021

Interview

OA + 4 VO in one day. From Payments team. Interviewers are nice. Questions are medium LeetCode questions. Most of them are BFS, DFS, counting sort questions. Slightly behavior questions. Like how would you handle confict ...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,118 Interviews