eBay Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

eBay Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at eBay

3.4

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eBay (San Jose, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got call from HR 1 weeks later. had 1 hr skype technical interview . Was asked about the data structures and algorithms in java. 1 week later, got email from recruiter to have onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• SDLC related questions
    1. About test driven development java?
    2. Difference between CI&CD?
    3. Scrum master roles and responsibilities in agile?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for eBay

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eBay (Draper, UT (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial screening by the recruiter; phone interview with the hiring manager; in-person interview with hiring manager and three others; phone interview with the hiring manager's manager. Job offer came the day after the last interview even though they told me it would be another week before they made a decision. Salary was what I asked for and a hiring bonus was provided.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my experience with analysis. Nothing difficult or unexpected. No trick questions or math puzzles.   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eBay (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Mostly puzzles , guess estimate and cases . Prepare thoroughly on puzzles , can ask SQL and Excel questions too. Other questions will be the behavorial questions . Total 8 rounds , 3 phone screen and next 5 were face to face interview. Each time , it was a different person.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at eBay in July 2011.

Interview

Initially the line manager called and a conversation about 30 minutes about general behaviour questions. Then offered face to face interviews with travelling expense reimbursed.

personal reasons

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eBay in June 2010.

Interview

The interview started with the initial HR phone screening. Typical HR questions like
    1. Walk me through your resume.
    2. Why did you pick this particular school.
    3. What do you know about the culture of our organization.
    4. What's your opinion about the work-related travel.

The second interview was telephonic too. This was more of analytical analysis type. The questions ranged from standard time/distance to probability.

The third interview was 1:1 and involved a business scenario and a hypothetical case review followed by people management and team related questions.

Interview Questions

• Avg speed from points A to B is 10mph and the average for the whole trip (A-B & B-A) is 20mph. What is the average speed of B-A.   3 Answers
    • A cube of 10x10x10 is painted on all sides. If this cube were to be cut into 1x1x1 cubes, how many cubes would have no paint at all on them.   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.