eBay Trust and Safety Teammate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

eBay Trust and Safety Teammate Interview Questions

Interviews at eBay

2.4

Trust and Safety Teammate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eBay (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2017.

Interview

I had one telephone interview where i had to talk about my background, and then one interview in the company where they putt me in a couple of different situations to see how i could deal with those situations.

Interview Questions

• How do you know that you had a good performance in your last position   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for eBay

Trust and Safety Teammate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eBay (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May 2017.

Interview

The process started with a quick phone call to confirm interest from a lovely young man. Then proceeded to video interview through HireVue then onto online test which consisted of questions covering Outlook, math and the ability to reason and retain information. The final interview was face to face, and I have to say the woman who interviewed me clearly wanted to be doing something else. The STAR interview technique was used which I found did not lead to a natural flow of conversation. I could tell that she wanted to keep the answers as short as possible. Another guy came into the interview who was very easy going and welcoming. Then I was left in a room and a role play scenario was acted out.

Trust and Safety Teammate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eBay (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied on eBay website and after approximately a week I was invited to a 20 minute phone interview. The interviewer was very kind and supportive and she told me right away that she would have recommended me for the second interview. This one took one hour and was held by two employees and the questions were almost all psycho-attitude ones. The last step consisted in an oral and written test in 4 languages, basically it was a simulation of a work situation (writing down a name and address, answering to an email of a customer) plus an explanation of the reasons why you would like to work for eBay and what skills you think you can bring to this role.

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about a time when you had to handle a difficult situation
      - If you had a conflict with a teammate, what would you do?
      - If you saw that you cannot keep up with the work rhythm, what would you do?
      - What characteristics has a difficult client?
      - What do you know about eBay?   1 Answer

Trust and Safety Teammate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at eBay in April 2015.

Interview

I got a brief phone call to schedule the first phone interview. The first phone interview lasted around 20 minutes and it's the typical customer service interview. The interviewer wasn't that great, I bit bored. Overall I had a positive experience though. I was invited to the proper interview but I had to decline due to strict ebay schedule. There was no room here, they had a fixed date to start and I couldn't start of that date.

Interview Questions

• - Classic tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer
      - Tell me when you delivered excellent customer service
      - What would your manager say about you   1 Answer

Trust and Safety Teammate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eBay (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2015.

Interview

Language Phone interview regarding the market you are applying for IT,FR,ES.
    Face to face interview with 2 Team Leaders.
    Written tests on how to reply to a customer. Plus the reason why you are joining ebay and what can you bring.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about e-commerce?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.